I did "im an incel AMA" on kiwifarms

A bunch of neckbeards thinking they are superior because they make fun of random people on the internet
Would make sense if they were any better lmao

They shut down the thread jfc
stupid fucking niggers
>omg they think differently, and challange my views, how could these evil inkwell without noticing that every "incel" fronting them is higher in genetic value

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Just browsed their forum a bit.Forum is literally pathetic asf. They are similiar to incels except more miserable. People with no goals in life making fun of people that want to change something or have general goals.Their lives consist of making fun of others and they keep doing it for 6 fucking years if i am correct?

"HAHA look how i roasted that person,where is my trophy?" Look how funny i am lool
View attachment 1016763
@SendMePicsToRate @HowAmIAlive123

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 2968
@SendMePicsToRate @HowAmIAlive123
i would bump it but they banned me and i cna not view it jfl

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Just browsed their forum a bit.Forum is literally pathetic asf. They are similiar to incels except more miserable. People with no goals in life making fun of people that want to change something or have general goals.Their lives consist of making fun of others and they keep doing it for 6 fucking years if i am correct?

"HAHA look how i roasted that person,where is my trophy?" Look how funny i am lool
View attachment 1016763
I mean 99% of the people they roast are fucking retarded if I recall correctly lmao. Shame the people on there are so annoying lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, recessed, vaninskybird and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You have been banned for the following reason: Spam. Please contact the administrator if this was done in error.
Please use Lolcow Farm, our official anonymous imageboard companion site.

ye gg fuck that site anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, recessed, vaninskybird and 2 others
They deleted my post What the fuck?
Also @Ritalincel thanks for doing it in my name,i was too lazy to make account there

• +1
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You have been banned for the following reason: Spam. Please contact the administrator if this was done in error.
Please use Lolcow Farm, our official anonymous imageboard companion site.

ye gg fuck that site anyway
jfl and if the cucks see this thread, they will understand it. but if you turn the cards, its called fascism to them.
fuck i hate brainwashed norminoids, they geniully think that they are right, without going into what "incels" (since they can not differenciate between incels and just bein blackpilled) think jfl

• +1
Never heard of that

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Why do they all have such high post to rep ratios? Crazy tbh
They have more views.
Bandicam 2021 03 01 19 15 42 835
Bandicam 2021 03 01 19 15 18 118

Not a single post in this site reached 100k, let alone 9MILLION

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 5189 and BigBoy
30 pages for an incel thread is that legit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 1973
They laugh at people they call "lolcows" and stalk them online to continue to mock them.
Some threads end up reaching, at least, a million views.

incels make fun of other incels
67692.jpg

The High Prophet of Truth

Guiding all to the Great Journey.​

Randall Fragg said:
Lol Elliot Rogers wasn’t bullied because of his “appearance”. He was a narcissistic faggot who was too autistic to get laid because of his horrible personality.
Ah, this is giving me fond memories of the great Sluthate raid of 2015.
You mean when they found the selfie thread, and mocked the users here for criticizing them while being just as ugly as them?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I want to go ER on these soy mother fuckers

@FastBananaCEO im with you brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Some of those guys responses in the thread were stupid as fuck, just shower and dress nicely

Wtf you think we haven't tried that you dumbass? Which normal person doesn't even shower and dress nicely to begin with...

They can't even differentiate with incel and black pill

They're clearly not in touch with what happens in the dating world as of right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
bumo

• +1
ritty who's your favourite lolcow on the farms

:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
Pls no warning for necro. Bumping because this is a classic that deserves attention