I did my English essay using chatgdp

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Joined
May 23, 2022
Posts
4,850
Reputation
7,349
Literally typed write a 700 word essay about ‘Title’. And I copy pasted it and it was actually decent. JFL at not using AI in 2023. Humans will become useless
 
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 25667 and pardocel
ChagGPT is GOATED.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel
I've been doing this my entire semester and haven't gotten a grade below a B


JFL at humans, ai mogs so hard
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798 and pardocel
its pretty overrated. good for shortening/recompiling information tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798 and pardocel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798

Similar threads

Manueh
Replies
10
Views
46
maximuslaid
maximuslaid
mangotimer
Replies
6
Views
51
Lowkchopped
Lowkchopped
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
16
Views
69
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
Игорь бурда
Replies
0
Views
13
Игорь бурда
Игорь бурда
CurrentYanti
Replies
3
Views
46
kaistillover
K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top