I DID PDO THREADS (FAILED 💀)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
I did PDO threads (FAILED)

Preparation

I gathered all the necessary supplies - gloves, alcohol wipes, and everything else. I also watched a tutorial on YouTube where someone demonstrated the procedure. After preparing for a couple of hours, I felt ready to give it a try.

Initial Attempt
I went in with the needle, but I couldn't get it in fully due to nerves. I kept trying in different spots, but it just wasn't working. Eventually, I decided to switch to a new needle because the first one had blood all over it.

Overcoming being a pussy
I stopped hesitating and just stuck the needle in, and surprisingly, it worked. After successfully placing the thread, I repeated the process on the same side.

Challenges
Moving to the other side
proved to be more difficult. I struggled to get the needle in and ended up puncturing a couple of holes, resulting in bleeding. I finally stuck the needle in and did it, then did it once more on that side.

Final Results
The final result came out good, although the full effects aren't visible yet. There's a slight asymmetry with the smile lines, so I plan to adjust it by adding one more PDO thread higher on my right side and one lower on my left.

Plan
My next plan is to work on my temple area. I'll take extra precautions and plan it out better since this area is more sensitive and risky.

Reflection
Overall, it was an interesting experience. Despite me being a pussy , I'm happy with the results so far.

Conclusion
Thanks
for following along with my thread and maybe helping you realize you are not the only autist here nigga. Here are some pictures where I put the needle in.

(I cleaned up the blood before I took this picture, that's why it's not as bloody.)

Image 123650291 11
Unnamed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Orc, 97baHater, belisa14 and 4 others
Good thread, Read, format sucks u can still edit so replace the red with the same color as ur name tag tbh, also whats the risk with temple area? And what difference could it make? Im assuming pct but js doing pdo under eye would cause pct

you never mentioned what you were doing pdo
threads for

He litteraly did and he showed pics jfl js reply dnr at that point
i can’t tell where he did them in the pics nor what they are to accomplish

Good thread, Read, format sucks u can still edit so replace the red with the same color as ur name tag tbh, also whats the risk with temple area? And what difference could it make? Im assuming pct but js doing pdo under eye would cause pct
Changed the format thanks for the tip. The risk of doing your temple is hitting a a major vein and having the needles near your eyes. It lifts your eyes like a fox's eye lift. Yes, it would give you better under-eye support.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rigged
Changed the format thanks for the tip. The risk of making your temple is hitting a a major vein and having the needles near your eyes. It lifts your eyes like a fox's eye lift. Yes, it would give you better under-eye support.
Isnt the problem with hitting veins just bruising?

Changed the format thanks for the tip. The risk of doing your temple is hitting a a major vein and having the needles near your eyes. It lifts your eyes like a fox's eye lift. Yes, it would give you better under-eye support.
For formatting for the 1st text thats bigger u can make it like gold and then the ones after like orange both are vibrant, also u cn highlight important words in ur text with like green does nothing but makes people read more cuz of color theory or sum idk, for like future posts tho bhai ❤️

Mirin low inhib bhai

For formatting for the 1st text thats bigger u can make it like gold and then the ones after like orange both are vibrant, also u cn highlight important words in ur text with like green does nothing but makes people read more cuz of color theory or sum idk, for like future posts tho bhai ❤️
Did it thank you so much

I did PDO threads (FAILED)

Preparation

I gathered all the necessary supplies - gloves, alcohol wipes, and everything else. I also watched a tutorial on YouTube where someone demonstrated the procedure. After preparing for a couple of hours, I felt ready to give it a try.

Initial Attempt
I went in with the needle, but I couldn't get it in fully due to nerves. I kept trying in different spots, but it just wasn't working. Eventually, I decided to switch to a new needle because the first one had blood all over it.

Overcoming being a pussy
I stopped hesitating and just stuck the needle in, and surprisingly, it worked. After successfully placing the thread, I repeated the process on the same side.

Challenges
Moving to the other side
proved to be more difficult. I struggled to get the needle in and ended up puncturing a couple of holes, resulting in bleeding. I finally stuck the needle in and did it, then did it once more on that side.

Final Results
The final result came out good, although the full effects aren't visible yet. There's a slight asymmetry with the smile lines, so I plan to adjust it by adding one more PDO thread higher on my right side and one lower on my left.

Plan
My next plan is to work on my temple area. I'll take extra precautions and plan it out better since this area is more sensitive and risky.

Reflection
Overall, it was an interesting experience. Despite me being a pussy , I'm happy with the results so far.

Conclusion
Thanks
for following along with my thread and maybe helping you realize you are not the only autist here nigga. Here are some pictures where I put the needle in.

(I cleaned up the blood before I took this picture, that's why it's not as bloody.)

View attachment 2806172View attachment 2806174
Nigga wrote an essay

SHIT THREAD TBH

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
What's the purpose of putting PDO threads in your temple area?