I DID PDO THREADS FOR HUNTER EYES GTFIH

You know you come of as pretty NT in these videos, for a self proclaimed autist. I’m not accusing you of lying abt being autistic just a compliment/observation
u wouldnt say this if it was blackops2celsvideo

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
mirin good work

Ok so after @Orc made the thread about PDO for nasolabial folds, i got to thinking... can I use this for my UEE

Posted above is the theory, so go read that before continuing this thread. Turning theory into practice is what alot of users lack these days.

But moving on, I ordered these from amazon a few days ago and they finally arrived
PDO THREADS I USED

Its linked to the exact ones, 25MM-30G needles (very cheap)

Heres the video of the procedure watch it!

I didnt know what I was doing so I was kinda free balling it ya dig!

View attachment 2785347View attachment 2785348

Heres a before shot from yesterday, and a pic RIGHT AFTER (same angle)
-i had clarions self tanner on in pic 1 which is why im yellow so shout out them!)

I feel like i got a MM of hooding but then again, i only did 2 threads which isnt alot. I think it takes a bit to create new collagen + I prob did it wrong so ill do more tomorrow

I will reply with more progress pics aswell

Tagging users!

@Orc @SteveRogers @pneumocystosis -thank you for helping me guys couldnt do it without you

@yeeyeeslayer @Mike141 @soover4me @RichardSpencel @Xangsane @NotCarv @dragomaxxer @Squirtle @NorwoodAscender

Ive never actually heard someone say finna IRL
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
it takes about a week or two before the 'tightening' begins and they don't start to produce collagen until like 3-4 weeks after, although some lift from screw types is instantaneous, the few mm you got will probably stay after after the swelling is gone.

glad you didn't hit a vein, already figured it wouldn't be hard to slide over it.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, PseudoMaxxer, Clavicular and 1 other person
Ok so after @Orc made the thread about PDO for nasolabial folds, i got to thinking... can I use this for my UEE

Posted above is the theory, so go read that before continuing this thread. Turning theory into practice is what alot of users lack these days.

But moving on, I ordered these from amazon a few days ago and they finally arrived
PDO THREADS I USED

-i had clarions self tanner on in pic 1 which is why im yellow so shout out them!)

I feel like i got a MM of hooding but then again, i only did 2 threads which isnt alot. I think it takes a bit to create new collagen + I prob did it wrong so ill do more tomorrow

Tagging users!

@Orc @SteveRogers @pneumocystosis -thank you for helping me guys couldnt do it without you

@yeeyeeslayer @Mike141 @soover4me @RichardSpencel @Xangsane @NotCarv @dragomaxxer @Squirtle @NorwoodAscender

Use threads for your nose they work

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

PDO THREADS I USED

Tagging users!

Your eye area was good before.

• +1
@RichardSpencel

it takes about a week or two before the 'tightening' begins and they don't start to produce collagen until like 3-4 weeks after, although some lift from screw types is instantaneous, the few mm you got will probably stay after after the swelling is gone.

glad you didn't hit a vein, already figured it wouldn't be hard to slide over it.
how do you avoid hitting a vein? ngl I might be autistic enough to try this with my lower lids..

how do you avoid hitting a vein? ngl I might be autistic enough to try this with my lower lids..
stay shallow, threads are supposed to be in the subcutaneous area, you'll know when it's in this layer because it doesn't hurt to push the needle into it.

it doesn't matter if you hit a vein, you'd just get bruising that will last for two weeks if you do, it won't kill you, but you should avoid them regardless because walking around with a bruise also isn't fun, I hit one when I was putting some in my own undereye.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Clavicular
stay shallow, threads are supposed to be in the subcutaneous area, you'll know when it's in this layer because it doesn't hurt to push the needle into it.

it doesn't matter if you hit a vein, you'd just get bruising that will last for two weeks if you do, it won't kill you, but you should avoid them regardless because walking around with a bruise also isn't fun, I hit one when I was putting some in my own undereye.
Was my technique good in the video?

I feel like 25 mm wasn’t enough to thread the whole eye

Im also doing the fox eye lift for lateral canthus, idk if u have any advice on that ?

Was my technique good in the video?
it got progressive better.
I feel like 25 mm wasn’t enough to thread the whole eye
you can add one in the middle if you're able to find a good entry point, the reason it's better to use short ones is because the needles are super bendy, even at 30mm it only takes minimal pressure to fuck them up.
Im also doing the fox eye lift for lateral canthus, idk if u have any advice on that ?
no, I don't like cog threads.

it got progressive better.

you can add one in the middle if you're able to find a good entry point, the reason it's better to use short ones is because the needles are super bendy, even at 30mm it only takes minimal pressure to fuck them up.

no, I don't like cog threads.
U dont think that the fox eye lift is good? Tons of women do it for bella hadid look

Good for pct frauding and perceived pfl increase

Doing this in 4 areas in 2 weeks

• +1
should've done it like this faggot

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
great thread but @ylrven no tag for the one who recommended you clear mascara :(

You can tell you've picked up gestures, mannerisms, tonality and figures of speech that NT American Chads that are well-spoken have mastered.

Like you hung around with David Laid for a summer, lol.

But it's not as obvious to others.

Btw:

View attachment 2785377View attachment 2785378

Both of these ^

Look better than this autistic crap below:

View attachment 2785376

Have you looksmaxxed a lot?

Your genetic base is def HTN from seeing these photos and the video.
bro he prob goes private white school they all speak like that i had couple buddies like that

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck
U dont think that the fox eye lift is good? Tons of women do it for bella hadid look

Good for pct frauding and perceived pfl increase
i hear increase pct, i bookmark.

• +1
good post, my threads have just arrived i might upload a vid too

did it work? i ordered a package of monos 30g25 today

I have a feeling this go gonna go wrong

ouch looks painful