I didn't go to college for a week because I am depressed

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Ever since my coach spit the truth on my face that it's impossible to win in selections for internationals I just gave up man. Fuck dude I have no interest in life. Imagine training for 12 years and then in the last moment your coach says I won't be able to do shit, fuck man.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: SHARK, RAITEIII, stuckneworleans and 2 others
what happened

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: now u just have to moneymaxx or death

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
pray the cow and gandhi

Thats why joining sports clubs etc. is cope and time waste. Unless youre a Chad- that will give you more status and opportunities. Everyone should exercise and stay fit, but doing sports at a semi pro level etc. is useless.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, DidntRead, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Thats why joining sports clubs etc. is cope and time waste. Unless youre a Chad- that will give you more status and opportunities. Everyone should exercise and stay fit, but doing sports at a semi pro level etc. is useless.
I wish i knew this earlier

Imagine training for 12 years and then in the last moment your coach says I won't be able to do shit, fuck man.
Why is that?

• So Sad
Why is that?
Other players are training in better facilities and going abroad to train with world champions and I am stuck here in this shithole barely doing 1 hour of practice with shit facility.
I am legit laughing while typing this because of how pathetic I am
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: now u just have to moneymaxx or death
I can't cope with the fact that I wasted 12 years of my life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo
It’s not a waste cause you stimulated gh

• JFL