I didn't leave the house all day

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Mistral
At this rate I'll never lose my inceldom. Might as well go ER (emergency room after castrating myself with a kitchen knife).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine, Tabula Rasa and nathan
I never leave the house on weekends

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
i feel like shit if i dont leave my house for a day

i feel like shit if i dont leave my house for a day
I've grown rather accustomed to it. I don't feel like I'm pressuring myself like I used to. Besides, there's plenty of productive things to do at home. Although, I aught to get more steps in now that I'm trying to lose 5 kgs for my leanmaxx endeavors.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I never leave the house on weekends
I stay consciously away from the nightlife. There's nothing but trouble out there. At 2-3 am though it's a lot more quiet. That's when I like to take my strolls.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and nathan
At this rate I'll never lose my inceldom. Might as well go ER (emergency room after castrating myself with a kitchen knife).

Last edited:
at this point, at age 68, 80% if not more of my life was spend indoors watching tv, playing videogames, browsing the internet, watching youtube, etc.

longest i've been housebound was probably a month. most people don't really leave their homes. they go to school, come back. they go to work, come back. i think a nomadic experience, even if a short duration, mogs wasting your life away sitting at home and then going someplace to do other people's bidding

Last edited:
  • Woah
Ohh I see it now. Yeah I'm just making a joke obviously. No need to worry about these nuts.
People have been arrested for making such jokes. They take this very seriously, especially if posted here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Eriot Lodger
at this point, at age 68, 80% if not more of my life was spend indoors watching tv, playing videogames, browsing the internet, watching youtube, etc.
An actual oldcel! This is a rare find, indeed. I didn't know our kind even survived that long.

• +1
People have been arrested for making such jokes. They take this very seriously, especially if posted here
It was at my own expense though. Mutilating myself to curb my sexual appetite type shut. Don't think it's even illegal to kys in the country I live.

• +1
IMG 20240513 142710

• +1
Fuark, you’re back. What have you been up too these past few months outside of the forum bruh ?

• Love it
Fuark, you’re back. What have you been up too these past few months outside of the forum bruh ?
I've been rotting gracefully. Taken up some hobbies and also made a few haphazardous attempts at connect with people irl. As it turns out I relate much better to people here.

• +1