I dipped my cock in water before giving her the drink

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
So back then I didn’t like that bitch and was pissed af I dipped my cock in her glass before giving it to her and asked her afterwards if it tastes good ?
She said yes jfl
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Crowley, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
Low inhib. Get some STD's and repeat this process with multiple female specimens.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 4804
what age was she?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 6902

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Guide drink water
Replies
2
Views
49
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
IndecentEyes
Replies
0
Views
25
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
hate
Replies
18
Views
129
daunas
daunas
BatemanNigga
Replies
17
Views
114
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top