I disagree with this black pilled users solution to inceldom or even female nature in 2022

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

''He literally says do you want the women who's standards are that high ? if not what are you gonna do about it.''

Well the answer is really fucking simple a culture which is sexually repressed is very socially conservative and is basically for people who want to actually want a decent without white culture can go to and that place exists Singapore I'm literally saving every pound I get to move tbqh fuck the west I'm an incel here because I'm below average facially on top of that I'm an ethnic minority in Singapore there are entire communities with curry women so I'm not only no longer an ethnic minority but I have an entire community of women where I'm no longer a foreigner.

For any ethnics tired of the west and western women Singapore seems to be the home to move to tbqh I've become Singapore pilled NGL even the welfare system mogs as they are 100 percent anti neet fucks.

@Wallenberg
@thecel

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
just get a chad face theory

just get a chad face theory

In the west Yeah i'm still pissed my dad moved to Britain instead of singapore before I was born I mean I work 8 hours a fucking day so I would be fine finically and I would live in the Indian parts and trust me singapores cuture is not western culture it's heavily Asian.

Western culture is literal cancer any 1 who supports modern white culture needs to be shot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I agree that Singapore mogs and I would like to live there too, but people are having ONSes there, etc, so it's not total sharia law kinda place. It's a great place, but females are having casual sex with chads and chadlites there too. There are gays too, one even wanted to have sex with me here in the West (which didn't happen), although gay marriage isn't allowed.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
This cunt grafts off this forum. He only regurgitates what we say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, playboicarti and Deleted member 16369
I agree that Singapore mogs and I would like to live there too, but people are having ONSes there, etc, so it's not total sharia law kinda place. It's a great place, but females are having casual sex with chads and chadlites there too. There are gays too, one even wanted to have sex with me here in the West (which didn't happen), although gay marriage isn't allowed.

They are tbqh but it's rearer if ever actively encouraged it's mainly shamed over there.