I discovered that my female coworker is a blackpiller

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
Ayy LMAO

Just had to the most autistic blackpilled discussion with one of my female coworker.

I knew she was blackpilled because I could definitely noticed her lip fillers but I kept it to myself. She also probably noticed that I had some sort of procedures to my face during my recovery time despite my lame excuse about teeth removal to justify the swellling.

Long story short : Now we're close friends and she is comfortable enough to discuss about all the procedures that she has done, how many ml of fillers is ideal, when to top up, where not to inject and which MENA people are the most blackpilled (spoiler alert : Lebanese foids). She even discussed about the next procedures she had in mind : rhino, cantho and botox.

She's a very feminine nafri woman and very normie mind you : no chance in hell that she's on a PSL website.

Truth is most normie females are more blackpilled than the average org user talking about fairy tales like mewing and bonesmashing and they actually get shit done.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, lebronjames23, disheartenedcel and 4 others
Truth is most normies are more blackpilled than the average org user talking about fairy tales like mewing and bonesmashing and they actually get shit done.
correction: most females are more blackpilled than the average .org user

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMPROVINATOR, niqfan625, disheartenedcel and 3 others
Females have been blackpilled at the start

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, disheartenedcel, EzikoIsHere and 1 other person
Females have been blackpilled at the start
Yes they are and there is no more taboo about it. It's 2024 and 90% of the male population is too high inhib to even inject 1ml of filler without second guessing what other people would think/say.

If you're not hardmaxxing in 2024, are you even trying ?

Leave the softmaxxing to the kiddos and get your big boy pants.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and devonhendryx999
Yes they are and there is no more taboo about it. It's 2024 and 90% of the male population is high inhib to even inject 1ml of fillers withtout second guessing what other people would think/say.

If you're not hardmaxxing in 2024, are you even trying ?

Leave the softmaxxing to the kiddos and get your big boy pants.
Exactly, low inhib is LAW

Who gives a shit about what these retards say? start taking action ASAP

It's time to quit LDARing boyos 🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius