I dislike my mum sometimes

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
I inherited some really bad traits off her(terrible eye support,small chin,narrow IPD,NCT). While it's not her fault, I can't help but be annoyed looking at her sometimes. I feel bad about it to be honest. As I've become older and become knowledgeable her flaws are becoming more apparent. Not just lookswise. My dad was a slayer. If I looked more like him, I'd be so much happier. Instead I look derpy. I wonder if I have more genetic potential. Anybody else feel like this?

I have it the other way around my mom was a light skinned stacey and my dad was the one with the incel tier genetics. I inherited his small frame, bad jawline and worst of all shitty/norwooded hair.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I have it the other way around my mom was a light skinned stacey and my dad was the one with the incel tier genetics. I inherited his small frame, bad jawline and worst of all shitty/norwooded hair.
Its just the feeling of being so close and getting tripped at the finish line.

Its just the feeling of being so close and getting tripped at the finish line.
Exactly bro even my mom's father was the epitome of tyrone he had a nice straight hairline even in his 60s, hunter eyes and broad shoulders. His face and body screams of pure testosterone. My mom told me his body count and it was pure suicidfuel. He mogs the shit out of me at everything. The only thing I got was being 6ft tall. I wish I was born with more of his features.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
My mom's pretty alright(id fuck)
But my dad's a literal walking potato man.

I’m the same way. My dad was a Chad in his youth and he has a great jawline. Him and my brother mog me into oblivion.

My mom isn’t terrible looking but I get a few of my bad features from her tbh.. Still love her though because she’s always been kind to me.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense