I dislike social situations because its always about power dynamics

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Social situations are very primal and its all about looks, height, money, strength and so on.
Throughout life you get tested and if you just don't fit into a groups standards they will bully you and make fun of you.
Life is brutal tbh, some of us who are very sensitive and prone to mentall ilness will always struggle with this no matter our looks tbh, even tho It won't be as bad.
I think thats the root of my social anxiety and avoidance of social situations.

I fear being bullied, made fun of and just not fitting in.
I don't know how to overcome it tbh, but If I want to have a good life I will need to find ways to atleast be able to deal with it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
this is why gymcelling is essential even if many guys say it's pointless for attracting women, being respected makes life so much easier

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 21620, JawMogger and 2 others
Social situations are very primal and its all about looks, height, money, strength and so on.
Throughout life you get tested and if you just don't fit into a groups standards they will bully you and make fun of you.
Life is brutal tbh, some of us who are very sensitive and prone to mentall ilness will always struggle with this no matter our looks tbh, even tho It won't be as bad.
I think thats the root of my social anxiety and avoidance of social situations.

I fear being bullied, made fun of and just not fitting in.
I don't know how to overcome it tbh, but If I want to have a good life I will need to find ways to atleast be able to deal with it.
if ur too ugly u cant be in the friend group :lul: thats why mogging is life

Bitchboy crying like a girl instead of improvising or finding his niche friends

Complaining pussy. You are WASTING your life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
if ur too ugly u cant be in the friend group :lul: thats why mogging is life
I got bullied in school by the nerds who were one head shorter than me and looked worse than me.
Its not only looks (just be a top model bro)

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32

Fuck off, I will looksmax but I don't wanna be NT.

I got bullied in school by the nerds who were one head shorter than me and looked worse than me.
Cuz they didn’t fear you

• +1
Reactions: Vain786

wdym niche friends nigga

not everyone wants to be chained to only online friends because their face is too hideous for people to interact with them irl (ive seen this first hand)

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
wdym niche friends nigga

not everyone wants to be chained to only online friends because their face is too hideous for people to interact with them irl (ive seen this first hand)

You can find a niche set of friends irl

It's all about actually going out there and finding it

If you have a certain way of looking at life, thinking about things, doing things and operating and you find it exhausting to conform to a stupid wavelength that societal normies/groupies run on then go out there and do activities which you'll find people similar to yourself do.

I have two sets of friends, NT and non-NT. Deep down nobody is NT and it's just a wavelength that you operate on to connect with the general person. The way I convey shit can vary in catering to the people listening if need be, so it doesn't make a difference for me, but I wasn't born with these skills. They were learned.

You weren't born with your doomer mentality. That was learned. My advice is unlearn it or spend your teens and early 20s complaining like a little bitch and create this brain chemistry that you'll find more and more difficult to fix as the years go on

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, sub5inchcel and Vain786
I have two sets of friends, NT and non-NT. Deep down nobody is NT and it's just a wavelength that you operate on to connect with the general person. The way I convey shit can vary in catering to the people listening if need be, so it doesn't make a difference for me, but I wasn't born with these skills. They were learned.
yh tbh this is my issue, i have friends that do the NT stuff but no one to be non NT with. theyre too high inhib
that also makes friends feel fake, u only have certain ones for certain situations
You weren't born with your doomer mentality. That was learned. My advice is unlearn it or spend your teens and early 20s complaining like a little bitch and create this brain chemistry that you'll find more and more difficult to fix as the years go on
wise ngl

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
This is why I can only be friends with computers and u guys on this forum.

It’s tough out here

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and Adonis
I avoid going outside for the sole reason niggas keep staring? what is it u fucking want

I avoid going outside for the sole reason niggas keep staring? what is it u fucking want
I want to be loved and admired

Just clench your jaw and squint br0

• Woah
Reactions: Adonis
damn I get you bro. I've also been made fun of by guys I've brutally mogged

what is the cause of your non-NTness?