I do not frequent this forum

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I have began to part ways with this shithole of a forum. I am the regular man. I have sexual relations with my soon to be fiancé. I eat dinner. I watch some television. Maybe do number 2 on the toilet after. I am a normal guy finally. The typical man.

So, I don’t really need this forum. I only come here on the rare occasion when I’m not busy.

It feels good to be a NPC. Kinda cozy. You’re never at the forefront of anything, you’re just kinda lingering in the mist of insignificance. Begone, awareness and sorrow.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19157, Zeruel and 11 others
Sad

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 19548 and 1 other person
Ugh, I wish told me before I shackled 10 people in my shed.

Do you mind doing one last degenerate dead before riding into the sunset? Help me dismember these bastards and throw their limbs into the river.

@Thompsonz I'm happy for him though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17791 and Vermilioncore

Do you mind doing one last degenerate dead before riding into the sunset? Help me dismember these bastards and throw their limbs into the river.

@BigJimsWornOutTires type shit innit

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person

surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 9801
Same

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I will be attending your wedding.

Vermillioncore the cuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I have began to part ways with this shithole of a forum. I am the regular man. I have sexual relations with my soon to be fiancé. I eat dinner. I watch some television. Maybe do number 2 on the toilet after. I am a normal guy finally. The typical man.

So, I don’t really need this forum. I only come here on the rare occasion when I’m not busy.

It feels good to be a NPC. Kinda cozy. You’re never at the forefront of anything, you’re just kinda lingering in the mist of insignificance. Begone, awareness and sorrow.
meanwhile i will delete before you despite making less goodbyethreds jfl at began to part ways

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2403