I do not understand how you guys can eat so little?

reborn

reborn

Banned
I think I always ate around 5000 to 6000 calories a day. I am used to it. Now I have tried to lose weight but you have to eat ridiculously little. And I wonder how do you guys do it. I mean just a small breakfast. Then maybe a plate of noodles and then your calories are already used up. It's crazy. How can all you guys eat so little? I feel like I'm starving to death when eating 2000 calories a day.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19548 and 6 others
I eat twice a day and yet I have bitch tits and I weigh 68kg. Un-fucking-believable. Estrogen in the water and shit genetics got me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 20517, ManzareK and 12 others
They got my nigga locked up for attempt I bet we beat it tho

You can call me a addict I don’t care I’m in my mansion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
I eat twice a day and yet I have bitch tits and I weigh 68kg. Un-fucking-believable. Estrogen in the water and shit genetics got me.

Twice a day? You mean there are times when you don't eat? I eat all day long. I am used to it. It's normal to me. Not eating all the time makes me feel like something is missing badly.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Jeez dude, how much do you weigh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, thereallegend, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Twice a day? You mean there are times when you don't eat? I eat all day long. I am used to it. It's normal to me. Not eating all the time makes me feel like something is missing badly.
Food is like a chore to me. If there was a way to gain energy without eating then I would never put anything in my mouth besides beverage.

• +1
125kg / 275 lbs

I already lost 10 kg / 22 lbs.

I think with your caloric intake, you should take up being a long distance runner if you don't wanna reduce calories.

This in concert with building a lot of muscle from weight training would mean burning even more calories (using big muscles to run long distances).

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17291
show the food you eat
5k-6k is a shit ton

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, thereallegend, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Food is like a chore to me. If there was a way to gain energy without eating then I would never put anything in my mouth besides beverage.

Unironically do GOMAD maybe?

fat nigger

• JFL
What are you?

i see people on youtube saying some food they show have X calories, but actually it's a lot less than what they say

I'm allergic to milk. I get rashes if I drink excessive amounts of it. Shit genetics.

I'm allergic to milk. I get rashes if I drink excessive amounts of it. Shit genetics.

Damn, maybe grape juice or something then? Maybe consuming lots of fruit juice isn't ideal for health though.

Damn, maybe grape juice or something then? Maybe consuming lots of fruit juice isn't ideal for health though.
I'm unironically allergic to every single thing. Cats, dogs, birds you name it. At least I'm only allergic to few foods. Monkey nuts and etc. They too give me rashes and make my throat feel itchy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Br0sk1
I think with your caloric intake, you should take up being a long distance runner if you don't wanna reduce calories.

This in concert with building a lot of muscle from weight training would mean burning even more calories (using big muscles to run long distances).

running is dangerous for your joints when you're really overweight like op

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I eat 4 times a day and I'm lean :p

It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
running is dangerous for your joints when you're really overweight like op

If he builds them up first with weight training, he should be okay.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I can't believe some people don't like food

eating is the best feeling in the world

I'm 61 kg so pretty thin, I exercice a lot and do intermittent fasting the weekends

I also can't believe how people can eat 5000 calories daily, I don't eat that much I suppose, otherwise I wouldn't be 61 kg

sometimes I wish I didn't love food that much, and that I could only use food as fuel, but I'm a greedy fuck

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Amnesia
You got to eat food with a low calorie density.

Literally just eat something less calorie dense. Generally if you avoid all processed food and make something with fibre you'll be fine at your weight.

ALSO
Glutamine + omega 3 fatty acids are the most potent way to activate satiety neurons. You can cheaply supplement both of those.

On top of that something like psyllium husk or hydrocolloids that expand in the stomach can make you feel physically full.

If you do the supplements and something expanding you can basically skip a whole meal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Better than being fat

Caging at how there are users here who have been here for ages and are still fat lards jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, exeight and datboijj

Literally just eat something less calorie dense. Generally if you avoid all processed food and make something with fibre you'll be fine at your weight.
View attachment 1760774View attachment 1760773View attachment 1760775

ALSO
Glutamine + omega 3 fatty acids are the most potent way to activate satiety neurons. You can cheaply supplement both of those.

On top of that something like psyllium husk or hydrocolloids that expand in the stomach can make you feel physically full.

If you do the supplements and something expanding you can basically skip a whole meal.

But anything that consists of anything other than sugar and fat tastes boring to me. I am used to insane levels of dopamine from eating.

• Love it
find better copes than food, eat less often

• Ugh..

This.

If you need to keep calories low.
Just starve during the day and eat a big meal at night so you can sleep easily.

Some days i dont eat at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801

View attachment 1760774View attachment 1760773View attachment 1760775

ALSO

are you sure the psylium husk thing is legit? A lot of youtube channels covertly advertise these things cuz they get paid to by the companies, are you sure it isn't snake oil??

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Danish_Retard
What were you eating? That’s disgusting unless you’re like a 6’5 Olympic swimmer.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and datboijj
are you sure the psylium husk thing is legit? A lot of youtube channels covertly advertise these things cuz they get paid to by the companies, are you sure it isn't snake oil??
I've worked a lot with hydrocolloids for a subject about food technology, there are plenty of studies showing that adding these to your diet and changing nothing else decreases the amount people eat and their weight.

Now psyllium husk is a hydrocolloid and it gives the exact same result as other hydrocolloids.

Here's one of those studies:

I've seen studies showing the same for guar gum, konjac glucomannan, carrageenans, etc. It probably doesn't matter much which hydrocolloid you use, but psyllium doesn't gel so I find it easier to consume.

Also, do note that it has additional health benefits unrelated to weight loss.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
You have probably fucked up your hunger feedback chemistry beyond repair and now need exogenous intervention.

I don't understand how to go over 1500 without junk food.
Chicken breast + eggs + vegetables puts me around a 1000.
Replacing veggies with rice can go to 1500.
Seems that if you want to weight above sixty you need to eat sugar/bread which just turns you into a bloatcel.
Am I really supposed to just cook 24/7 constantly boiling chicken and rice?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I don't understand how to go over 1500 without junk food.
Chicken breast + eggs + vegetables puts me around a 1000.
Replacing veggies with rice can go to 1500.
Seems that if you want to weight above sixty you need to eat sugar/bread which just turns you into a bloatcel.
Am I really supposed to just cook 24/7 constantly boiling chicken and rice?
Whenever I see someone eat this little, I just know they get no work done in their lives. Be it physical or mental, if you want to work, you need a lot of calories. 1500 is practically the baseline for every man which is just enough for sleeping and ldaring all day.

I think I always ate around 5000 to 6000 calories a day. I am used to it. Now I have tried to lose weight but you have to eat ridiculously little. And I wonder how do you guys do it. I mean just a small breakfast. Then maybe a plate of noodles and then your calories are already used up. It's crazy. How can all you guys eat so little? I feel like I'm starving to death when eating 2000 calories a day.

gylcogens levels messed up for most people. majority are under eating and starving without realising it.

Nigga I can go days without eating. If you were fed a lot in your childhood it’s over for you and you will never be lean

How the fuck are you eating 6 000 calories? Do you eat donuts 5 times a day?

How the fuck are you eating 6 000 calories? Do you eat donuts 5 times a day?

Yeah donuts 5 times a day sums it up pretty well. I am used to it. It feels weird and wrong to me if I eat donuts only 4 times a day.