I do nothing all day and drink

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerater
I legit never do ANYTHING of substance, i have been drinking since 9 AM JFL since i was fucking OBLITERATED last night so fuck it keep going.

Now im at “work” :forcedsmile: doing nothing and just flirting with hot bitches. My manager LOVES me and thought it was cage that im on a week long bender.

I dont even lift i just take roids and get 5x the results of natural subhuman dogs. Drugs + booze + bitches is legit lifemax

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ey88, copingtoohardrn, ifollowyou and 29 others
I legit never do ANYTHING of substance, i have been drinking since 9 AM JFL since i was fucking OBLITERATED last night so fuck it keep going.

Now im at “work” :forcedsmile: doing nothing and just flirting with hot bitches. My manager LOVES me and thought it was cage that im on a week long bender.

I dont even lift i just take roids and get 5x the results of natural subhuman dogs. Drugs + booze + bitches is legit lifemax
And here I was viewing u as a role model 😢

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
try datura next bhai

• JFL
Reactions: mouthwashdrinker and Clavicular
How to pull it ltb desi pussy sir

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, greywind, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
just flirting with hot bitches
Yeah mirin the slays brah:lul::lul:
IMG 0526

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, bananasslayer, owlofathena and 42 others
And here I was viewing u as a role model 😢
You subanimal dog, why would you look up to some random autist for injecting weird shit and doing aspie “maxxes” and start malding when it pays off and i get to booze and fuck hot bitches

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Timmy

What do you work as?

See you in 10 years

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Clavicular
Typical low life rotter

• +1
what offtopic does to a mf
go back to looksmax section, its dying out

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, proxyy, deepfuckingvalue and 5 others
You subanimal dog, why would you look up to some random autist for injecting weird shit and doing aspie “maxxes” and start malding when it pays off and i get to booze and fuck hot bitches
Damn you’re pure evil, and whats scarier is how right yoy are

• +1
We'll be here for your downfall, no matter what
Pop Corn GIF by WWE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, tombradylover, halloweed and 7 others
a day natty is a day wasted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and descension
Most people would go on all fours barking just to get a whiff of one of them tbh, having them in your harem seems to be an improvement over that
He's doing better than me. I wonder if he can hide the autism. I didn't realise mine was so obvious until last month when I got yelled at in a Tesco :feelsbadman:

mirin u slaying guys dressed as foids in ur new tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, N1666, greywind and 2 others
Most people would go on all fours barking just to get a whiff of one of them tbh, having them in your harem seems to be an improvement over that
Yeah maybe BrahminBoss would do that but any sane person wouldn’t do that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, 0S4MA, greywind and 4 others
They’re jealous jfl what do u think? They’re trying to little what he’s achieved

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Clavicular
Im like you but in a twisted dark incel universe. I drink all day too but it’s always rainy and depressing and I sit there zoning out in tears

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: billymidnight and Alt Number 3
I'm mirin the lifestyle bro. That's all I do too, but minus the job :feelshah: I'm trying to cut back on the alcohol, though.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and ChadL1te

I think you need to shut up

Last edited:
I'm mirin the lifestyle bro. That's all I do too, but minus the job :feelshah: I'm trying to cut back on the alcohol, though.
I can’t see you the same with a new AVI

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Then I’ll see you at the tri state org bar meetup

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and TechnoBoss
OVER if ur not mentally and physically chemically enhanced in this day and age

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and <6PSLcel
Don't get complacent, be careful

• +1
that's cool and all but fucking hell pajji ur gonna age like milk left out in the indian summer sun

my life if i was tall

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Aura is still there but prime techno was old AVI, yellow name and spamming DNRD

Specifically this dnrd was a favorite of mine.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, RichardSpencel, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person