I do nothing all day and drink

Most people would go on all fours barking just to get a whiff of one of them tbh, having them in your harem seems to be an improvement over that
Just say most indians bro

• JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel and Beastimmung
Yeah mirin the slays brah:lul::lul:
View attachment 3045161

IMG 8471 IMG 8473

IMG 8472

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Sprinkles, twojei and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, buflek, Aero and 2 others
I legit never do ANYTHING of substance, i have been drinking since 9 AM JFL since i was fucking OBLITERATED last night so fuck it keep going.

Now im at “work” :forcedsmile: doing nothing and just flirting with hot bitches. My manager LOVES me and thought it was cage that im on a week long bender.

I dont even lift i just take roids and get 5x the results of natural subhuman dogs. Drugs + booze + bitches is legit lifemax
I’m natty in the gym 4 months and look bigger than you

Most people would go on all fours barking just to get a whiff of one of them tbh, having them in your harem seems to be an improvement over that
I wouldn't fuck those bitches at all. Specially while having easy access to pussy.

What will you achieve by living in sin ?

zyzz was a piece of shit and he was small, looks like he was 80-85kgs after years of roids pathetic tbh
youre a bigger piece of shit and he body mogged u hard (aesthetics > size)

• +1
Reactions: User28823
ur height starts with a 5 and i weigh 108kgs now, dont give a fuck bout ur fucking harmony you are just small
and yet, u got bitched and robbed by 2 dyel poors with a butter knife :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
no height and weight for ur stolen phone :feelskek:

IMG 1786

Hi I’m clavicular
I slay Hot bitches

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Relax guys he’s just going through a college party phase

He will now truly live as chad

I legit never do ANYTHING of substance, i have been drinking since 9 AM JFL since i was fucking OBLITERATED last night so fuck it keep going.

Now im at “work” :forcedsmile: doing nothing and just flirting with hot bitches. My manager LOVES me and thought it was cage that im on a week long bender.

I dont even lift i just take roids and get 5x the results of natural subhuman dogs. Drugs + booze + bitches is legit lifemax
Life mogger mirin