I Documented the Lifespan of An Average Looksmax Greycel

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
@SEAwithhuntereyes made his first post just a week ago; he was a well-meaning and optimistic Asian boy with great hopes for the future. Contrary to what his oxymoronic username suggests, our Sweet Summer Child did not understand that having a monolid would not entitle him to the possession of the highly coveted "Hunter Eyez" aesthetic...

Hah, no problem, right? So our Lad then reassessed his strengths and weaknesses and returned to the forum, this time positing the notion that an Asian man could Mog his Caucasian counterpart... This time I myself had to give him the pragmatic warning...

So now our boy said Good Riddance! to his face. It was a cope all along!:soy: Now he returned to the Looksmax Sages with an inquiry into pursuing the so-called "Body Halo."

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

After taking an impromptu Sociology Class at Looksmax College of Copes and Aesthetics...

St. SEAwithHunterEyes cel has embarked on the Looksmaxxing last resort that is only employed after exhausting all other options..

Holy Fuck at Us. We Killed This Aspiring Little Boy's Dreams in the Span of a WEEK. @SEAwithhuntereyes sama, PM me asap with your Taint Measurement, I will take you under my wing and put you on the Forever Recession P9000x Program.

@forevergymcelling @brbbrah @Anstrum95 @StrangerDanger @Preston @germanlooks @justadude @VicMackey @EverythingMattersCel @alien Nigga @Biiyo03 @6ft4 @CagingBanderas @thecel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, thecel, Pumanator and 32 others
reported for racism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, wollet2, Deleted member 17872 and 11 others
Will never not mire the ingenuity of ur threads:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14160
he tried to cope so hard but no one allowed it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Nigga why the fuck cant i upload pics

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 15099
What happens when the wrong people find the blackpill caught on tape. Five stages of grief: blackpill edition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 9670, Preoximerianas and 4 others
This is absolutely breathtaking, I love this absolutely fantastic documentation. There is always something so special about watching a subhuman escaping from his natural habitat and getting blackpilled

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, ALP, Hikicel69 and 6 others
@MeeksPilled famous:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
This is some national geographic shit... Except with a South East Asian instead of some fucking lion:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Umbra, LightSkinNoob and 5 others
This is absolutely breathtaking, I love this absolutely fantastic documentation. There is always something so special about watching a subhuman escaping from his natural habitat and getting blackpilled
I remember when i was getting blackpilled for the first time, looking back i found it so funny the copes i used to pull.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17174 and 2 others
@SEAwithhuntereyes has reached enlightenment. What will you do with your acceptance. Does accepting the fact that lots of women won't find your attributes attracive change your perception of yourself..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Umbra, Ahrimancel and 1 other person
i only engage in low effort shit posting

also dark dimorphic dinarids rule the world

also dark jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 14160
@SEAwithhuntereyes has reached enlightenment. What will you do with your acceptance. Does accepting the fact that lots of women won't find your attributes attracive change your perception of yourself..
mirin his blackpill grief cycle speedrun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
@SEAwithhuntereyes made his first post just a week ago; he was a well-meaning and optimistic Asian boy with great hopes for the future. Contrary to what his oxymoronic username suggests, our Sweet Summer Child did not understand that having a monolid would not entitle him to the possession of the highly coveted "Hunter Eyez" aesthetic...

Hah, no problem, right? So our Lad then reassessed his strengths and weaknesses and returned to the forum, this time positing the notion that an Asian man could Mog his Caucasian counterpart... This time I myself had to give him the pragmatic warning...

So now our boy said Good Riddance! to his face. It was a cope all along!:soy: Now he returned to the Looksmax Sages with an inquiry into pursuing the so-called "Body Halo."

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

After taking an impromptu Sociology Class at Looksmax College of Copes and Aesthetics...

St. SEAwithHunterEyes cel has embarked on the Looksmaxxing last resort that is only employed after exhausting all other options..

Holy Fuck at Us. We Killed This Aspiring Little Boy's Dreams in the Span of a WEEK. @SEAwithhuntereyes sama, PM me asap with your Taint Measurement, I will take you under my wing and put you on the Forever Recession P9000x Program.

@forevergymcelling @brbbrah @Anstrum95 @StrangerDanger @Preston @germanlooks @justadude @VicMackey @EverythingMattersCel @alien Nigga @Biiyo03 @6ft4 @CagingBanderas @thecel

How much free time do you have on your hands you fucking nigger :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Ahrimancel, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Deleted member 16058
There is a -max for everyone in my opinion.

He should Kpopmax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel and Deleted member 14160
@ForeverRecession gave this poor greycel ForeverDepression

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Hikicel69, Ahrimancel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Erik-Jón, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
@PCT01 @Erik-Jón @8PSLcel @David Rothschild updooting old threads for your reading pleasure :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 17791 and Erik-Jón
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 14160
He returned @Bonesbonesbonesbone

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
good; ill tell you what happens if u dont crush the 5'6" SEA incel dreams
you have him attaining high rep and then posing himself as a slayer soon after :feelskek:
then they will dispense false advice then claim or ask how to get white stacies
they literally believe they just need to do 2 years of mewing and they will clean up with all the stacies no joke
like the curries that come to study to UK or something
kinda arrogant if u ask me

• Woah
Reactions: thecel