I donated to Sound of Freedom

They keep blaming the Jews for messing their lives while thinking that they are superior to Jews.

Logic 404

My life is fine brother

Doesn’t change the fact that, Jews pedal;

The mass invasion of rapist immigrants to my country.

Or the mass censorship of non cucked speach.

Or the Jews shoving gay pride down every Hollywood film, or the deconstruction of all masculine men in those films.

If there’s a terrible fucking policy, behind it there’s a jew.

97CF740C 3E0F 4517 98F1 CDD1388CAAE4

The truth is most white people are too fucking cucked they’d rather be docile cunt than appear ‘muh problematic’ this is result of decades of humiliation and soy
propaganda.

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95
white people are too fucking cucked
Here is your problem. Not the Jews.

Whites are the biggest holders of wealth and the most influential in elections. Check your kind first.

Whatever damage the Jews are doing (and they are doing a lot) whites allow it. It’s your fault.

• Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95

Whites are the biggest holders of wealth and the most influential in elections. Check your kind first.

Whatever damage the Jews are doing (and they are doing a lot) whites allow it. It’s your fault.

You see that’s where you’re wrong, my people are groomed from birth, and the people who do the grooming, kikes and other elites, are untouchable.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Waiting for a torrent.

• Woah
Really looking forward to it. I would go cinema but don't have a car anymore. Not going to watch cam copy so I'll wait for a good rip. Jim caveziel is extremely based.

• +1
You people elected the elites and allow them to stay there.

And if you disagree then you elect city and state officials and they rape you in the butt plenty, because you don’t check your kind to vote conservative. That’s the reality. It’s still your fault.

((()))

• +1
You people elected the elites and allow them to stay there.

And if you disagree then you elect city and state officials and they rape you in the butt plenty, because you don’t check your kind to vote conservative. That’s the reality. It’s still your fault.

Holy shit are you retarded? Elections jfl

What the elections that are funded by copious amounts of propaganda ?

The elections where the elites silence dangerous opinions?

Sounds like a real fucking fair battle that.

Piss off kike loving slave

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and .*my*.
Holy shit are you retarded? Elections jfl

What the elections that are funded by copious amounts of propaganda ?

The elections where the elites silence dangerous opinions?

Sounds like a real fucking fair battle that.

Piss off kike loving slave
Hey, nigger, have you read my slogan?

I have supported whites always and will continue to do so, and part of that support is telling you the truth.

Stop blaming the Jews and check your kind. Whites allowed the elites and everyone else in power to be there.

In the USA whites are the most armed demographic, the richest and the most intelligent. If that’s not power I don’t know what is.

You can take over by force if you wanted to. Stop blaming the Jews. You are acting like a nigger who blames whites.

6000 kids saved irl by the guy who was portrayed in the movie

jfl. they use 6000 as a watermark code word to tell those in the know it's part of their plot.

• Ugh..
Hey, nigger, have you read my slogan?

I have supported whites always and will continue to do so, and part of that support is telling you the truth.

Stop blaming the Jews and check your kind. Whites allowed the elites and everyone else in power to be there.

In the USA whites are the most armed demographic, the richest and the most intelligent. If that’s not power I don’t know what is.

You can take over by force if you wanted to. Stop blaming the Jews. You are acting like a nigger who blames whites.

How old are you? Trust me, you have zero idea of what you're talking about. I find it hard to believe anybody can spend time on the internet nowadays and not know at least something of Jewish power and their involvements. Unless you only ever access it on your phone and don't read shit except social media and this gay forum. But then again I often see dimwits rudely and wilfully disbelieve when some effort poster shows them the facts. And even the absolute dumbest niggers who don't read anything are now scratching their heads confused about how whites could be in power and simultaneously the system be so anti-white. To deny it nowadays when it's so in your face can only suggest an unwonted motivation, usually that being you're jewish or into communism, or an extreme form of christcuck where you worship the jews and won't accept any criticism of them because your stupid dumb fuck book which handed the jews the usury monopoly leading them to amassing all the money and gaining the power they have today also tells you dimwit slaves that those who curse the jews will be cursed (lolll).

based. everyone is against this movie because it's essentially a white christian movie so of course the jewish/marxist/secular elements are butthurt about it. it's funny watching the left try to defend pedophilia as part of their lgbtq intersectional obligations

I would sell my soul to END child human trafficking. When I was 13 I remember watching a human trafficking documentary and it started the FUCK OUT OF ME. I wonder what all these JB loving cucks on here think about it

• Woah
Enemies of who? Are you talking about Americans?
It’s because this site has some minor attracted people who call themselves “JB lovers” and”JBpilled”

• JFL
I would sell my soul to END child human trafficking. When I was 13 I remember watching a human trafficking documentary and it started the FUCK OUT OF ME. I wonder what all these JB loving cucks on here think about it
You’re too sensitive. Dudes here are like 18-25 and they want to fuck 15-17 year olds with consent — which is legal in some countries — not 5-8 year olds, which is very often the age of children that are being kept in slavery and raped 10-15 times a day by these animals.

You’re too sensitive. Dudes here are like 18-25 and they want to fuck 15-17 year olds with consent — which is legal in some countries — not 5-8 year olds, which is very often the age of children that are being kept in slavery and raped 10-15 times a day by these animals.
No dudes on here have said they want to fuck minors which is less than 18 with many saying that “14-16” is prime especially friends of people like that guy called pesrsonality inkwell or pinkwell whatever his name is. It’s not sensitive, by definition that IS what minor attracted people are. 18+ who like those under 18. You’re using the same arguments minor attracted people use. And you do realise 15 years olds especially are one of the biggest human sex trafficked? The AVERAGE person that gets human trafficked is 12 years old. This is an average meaning 13, 14 , 15 years olds are close to this average. I don’t think you watched the movie. It isn’t just about “5-8” years olds, it 9,10,11,12,13,14,15 and 16 years old who get made to be involved in sex wit 18+ adults by forced or “willingly”. I find it funny you agree with me that the movie needs to be pushed yet you call me sensitive for having the same message the movie is literally against. It’s against child human sex trafficking as well as anti-minor attracted people, aka anyone who is 18+ going for 18 and below.

Also reminder that the age of consent being 16 or even 14 has always been between people or the same age range. So in the UK for example a 16 can consent to sex with a 17 but can’t do it with a 18+ and that is literally classed as statuary rape. That is one thing hint a lot of you minor attract people forget when you use the “it’s legal in European countries”. Yes between other minors and it is classed as statuary rape and you can be legally prosecuted if you’re 18+ going for under 18 despite the age of consent being 14-16 in these European countries.

Last edited:
  • +1

IMG 2864

• JFL