I don't agree with some anti-gatekeeping arguments

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
People say it's exagerrated, but I don't really agree with this. Yes, looksmaxxing won't ever become mainstream like fashion, shoes, tv shows. No, the overwhelming majority of people won't ever get surgery. But that's not necessary.

If looksmaxxing is merely superficially mainstream, that is enough to create a huge impact in our society, even if we don't necessarily can't see it irl. Not everybody needs to know about it to cause a cascade of events, just enough people.

Just think about the impact that dating apps have on dating. Most people (and specially women) still DON'T use tinder. But most people are were aware of it's existance, in such a manner that even if a woman never used tinder, the mere fact that she knows, even if obscurely, that this is a possibility, naturely creates a sense of entitlement among women.

Women nowadays are choosing zero over hypergamous ideals they have simply because they have this underlying sense that they have infinite options. It might not be true, but it doesn't matter.

Again, social media (IG, tiktok, etc). Most women can't get Chad, not even in a lifetime. Yet, because of social media they still hold absurd standards regardless of their own SMV. In fact, the looks overton window has shifted drastically regarding what is even considered an attractive male. The Chads of yesterday wouldn't make the cut nowadays.

Now, if you think looksmaxxing will have no impact on a societal level, and specificaly on dating, you're deluded. No, not everybody will become Chad, but that doesn't matter, it's the mere sense that this could be a possibility that might shape social dynamics in the future. And, as always, this will come to bite men in their asses.

Do I think information should be easily acessible? Not really. I don't believe in that. I believe the ones who care enough will find their way into knowledge. We have the internet, if your zoomer ass can't look up things like ''why I'm ugly?'' or ''how to get girls?'' and you need some 30 second tiktok video with some trendy song oversimplifying it for you, you don't deserve knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot, hopecel, rickysalomano and 2 others
gatekeeping will only slowdown the inevitable lmao, regardless of spreading looksmaxxing or not the general sentiment of it will still naturally spread over the next years.

this doesn't matter anyways genetics will always win regardless of how much knowledge is spread to every single person in the world about looksmaxing

men are at the same disadvantage as always wether it gets spread more or not it will always be the case and remain this way that:
-chad > woman > men . in terms of hierarchy of power, value , life etc

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Blackpill is being gatekept by genetics. Even if u know that height matters u cannot go from 5'6 to 6'4 and even if chad doesnt know shit abt it, he will remain 6'4. This isnt something u can learn. The only thing that will happen is cringy normies doing that 🤫🧏🏻‍♂️ mewing bs and sucking their cheeks like autists in pictures in 2024, and then no one will give a fuck. The 2nd possibility is that the west will turn into south korea 2.0 where plastic surgeries are everywhere. I dont see anything else happening in the recent future. 99% of looksmaxxing is just leaning down getting clear skin grooming ur face haircut and learning to take better pictures. Anything else has negligible effects on ones smv.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1