I dont believe aajonus vonderplanitz

stress

stress

Bronze
After reading aajonus vonderplanitz book and doing my own research ive come to the conclusion that its just a cult.
He’s obviously a very smart man and you can tell by the way he talks and because he’s a brilliant story teller. But thats as far as it goes.

First in his book he tells a story of himself “saving his son from dying using raw food” he explains how he went into the hospital and sabotaged his sons medicine and instead fed him raw dairy and meat. His son apparently got better. There is no record of this happening. Wouldnt it make sense to put this story at the end of the book so that the reader could understand what’s happening? No, i think he put it in front to get the readers emotions involved and condition the reader to accept what he says without any evidence.

Some more outlandish claims:

He claims that he was sickly as a kid (which turned his eyes brown 😂) had autism, cancer and was on his deathbed. After drinking some raw milk his autism was cured. He decided to die of starvation in an Indian burial ground and animals brought him raw rabbit meat which he ate and it cured his cancer 😂

He will commonly make a claim and say that he conducted his own research. For instance he says in his book that he tested vaccines by following animals like cats and rats through something like 7-8 generations vaccinating them all? Excuse me? He spent probably more than a decade on this one experiment and did not care to make any proof available? There are plenty examples of this.

He makes plenty of other outlandish claims with no basis that people just take as fact. Just read the book for yourself. Skip the story about saving his son and try to understand how a human being with more than 50iq is willing to put their full trust in this one man’s every word without any sort of proof. I have not seen a single person online that claims they were actually cured of anything by this diet.

TLDR: The way he converts people is by first getting their emotions involved with his story, next convincing them that sickness is actually just the body “cleansing itself“, then convinces them to make themselves sick by eating contaminated food so that they will be sick and think that they are “cleansing”. Along the way he will throw in claims with no basis or proof other than his own alleged experiments like that eating raw food turned his eyes blue (he actually claims this).

Go read his material for yourself and pay attention to his unbelievable conspiracy theories like that sickness is only spread intentionally through poisoning people and that all supplements are made of gasoline. Last time I checked spending time with a sick friend usually increases my chance of getting the same sickness. And gasoline doesnt make you feel energetic and healthy.

But this leaves me with the question: why would he do this? If he wanted money this was obviously not the way to do it.
I just think its a combination of mental illness from his own trauma, giving him a real obsession for attaining health, and probably the regular human desire to preach what we know as the truth.

The book i read is called “we want to live” btw