I don't believe Chico is pinnacle aesthetics

Deleted member 14781

Deleted member 14781

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
I think he is gl but he gets brutally mogged by other male models who look more masculine. He is that type of guy who womn fantasize about falling in love, going to Rome and have expensive fancy dinners together while men like Tillman are the ones they fantasize about getting brutally raped by. Just my idea tho.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, oldcelloser, Be_ConfidentBro and 17 others
Women want to be raped by Brock Lesnar it's true

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4614 and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14262, Squirtle and 1 other person
He is not. But he has ideal looks for having best life possible since he would get all the JBs.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, HQNPmaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
Women want to be raped by Brock Lesnar it's true
Brock Lesnar's wife
54b9e38571a2585a4fff0df5f988a916

Lachowski's wife
JessiannGravel Scoop

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Biggdink, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
RDT 20211007 2352571975545627917960569
Images 68
Images 67

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PanMagister, Be_ConfidentBro, JosephGarrot123 and 9 others
I think he is gl but he gets brutally mogged by other male models who look more masculine. He is that type of guy who womn fantasize about falling in love, going to Rome and have expensive fancy dinners together while men like Tillman are the ones they fantasize about getting brutally raped by. Just my idea tho.
Legit thread btw for example i would see Miranda Kerr as mariage material but would want to pump and dump blonde bimbos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Squirtle
He is not. But he has ideal looks for having best life possible since he would get all the JBs.
JBs are overrated his average fan looks like this

Presa paese selfie house teen girl archivio fotografico csp21697126

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, one job away, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 15305 and Squirtle
Prime Gandy mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14478, 5'8manlet and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 14867 and Squirtle
chico is just the harmony king. thats it

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Be_ConfidentBro, JosephGarrot123 and 10 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, datboijj and Squirtle
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Looks234, datboijj and 3 others
Chico mogs

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Ideal. Germanic barbarian pheno
ELDQiCfW4AAqasy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Squirtle
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser, datboijj and 1 other person
Chris carmack insane nordic gigachad
Young chris carmack INSANE
Chris carmack

@CursedOne
@Biiyo03
Prime Gandy and Drago too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 15305, Squirtle and 1 other person
Rodrigo? Super underrated on this forum
View attachment 1358396
Insane pheno. Very high appeal. High trust+Maesthetic+prettyboy vibes , high class aswell. I hate calling him a disney prince lol (sounds weird to say that abt another man) but just like Bomer has an incredibly wide appeal pheno.

Just not a fan of his midface

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
He has descended. I always knew his looks wouldn't hold up for that long, doesn't have the type of face that ages well

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
nahh chico has toptier ratios that makes him nice to look at
I don't think he does, I think he is good looking enough to be perceived as attractive but at the same time his face is so soft and not masculine enough to fall into "I know this guy is a slayer" cathegory.
Typical dream boyfriend material for girls, but not "slutty dreams about getting fucked in a disrespectful way" material.

Tillman the basketball player?
View attachment 1358375
Pat Tillman
Corporal Patrick Tillman

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
thats why hexum and drago are considered the biggest moggers on earth

Yeh but he has mega broad appeal due to having just about perfect facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 14478 and datboijj
That's why i always say. masc stallone > feminine chico @PingPong

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 14323
thats why hexum and drago are considered the biggest moggers on earth
Pretty sure they both have lower appeal generally due to glaring weaknesses. Chico just looks plain with no real flaws at all

That's why i always say. masc stallone > feminine chico @PingPong
pretty boys will always age poorly... but until then, they mog hard.
SORRY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Yeh but he has mega broad appeal due to having just about perfect facial harmony
He is considered good looking by almost everyone but no girl considers him her dream guy.

Pretty sure they both have lower appeal generally due to glaring weaknesses. Chico just looks plain with no real flaws at all
depends for who

Looking plain = pleasant to look at but zero sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 5786
I don't think he does, I think he is good looking enough to be perceived as attractive but at the same time his face is so soft and not masculine enough to fall into "I know this guy is a slayer" cathegory.
Typical dream boyfriend material for girls, but not "slutty dreams about getting fucked in a disrespectful way" material.

Pat Tillman
View attachment 1358527
Pat Tillman gigachad

Looking plain = pleasant to look at but zero sex appeal.
No lmao because people have done tinder and yubo experiments. He has extremely high ass appeal LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
pretty boys will always age poorly... but until then, they mog hard.
SORRY
this face makes pussy wet for ons

chico would make a good husband

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 14478, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Prime Chico’s face just is extremely pleasing to look at. Perfect harmony, high trust, youthful. This combined with his height makes him the ultimate High school/college slayer.
His face isn’t the most aesthetic in terms of single features but still looks better than most other more aesthetic faces

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and coolguy1
No lmao because people have done tinder and yubo experiments. He has extremely high ass appeal LMAO.
That doesn't correlate to sex appeal. Pitt is someone with high appeal AND high sex appeal. Like others have said Chico is dream boyfriend material, something you'd find in the movies. When women first see him they do not want to be ravaged by him. Completely different to some other chads.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 5786
That doesn't correlate to sex appeal. Pitt is someone with high appeal AND high sex appeal. Like others have said Chico is dream boyfriend material, something you'd find in the movies. When women first see him they do not want to be ravaged by him. Completely different to some other chads.
Well, yes it does lmao. You need sex appeal to get anything on tinder. Overall, more women would find chico more appealing because a good chunk of women would get turned off by hexums nct and alot of women ive spoken to dont even like drago and im not sure why that is. However, id make the case that they have a higher likliness to being seen as "hot" to the women they do appeal to. In a sense, you could call chico a more generic chad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, goat2x and Looks234
Well, yes it does lmao. You need sex appeal to get anything on tinder.
I guess
Overall, more women would find chico more appealing because a good chunk of women would get turned off by hexums nct
Hexum has A10 blue eyes, no foid is being turned off by his NCT. In fact they don't even think about stuff like NCT or upper eyelid exposure etc. Eye area is cope.

ive spoken to dont even like drago and im not sure why that is.
Drago is too masc. Ogre looks. He's more worshipped by men because he's what they want to look like.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, oldcelloser, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
I guess

Hexum has A10 blue eyes, no foid is being turned off by his NCT. In fact they don't even think about stuff like NCT or upper eyelid exposure etc. Eye area is cope.

Drago is too masc. Ogre looks. He's more worshipped by men because he's what they want to look like.
Women do get turned off by nct. I get turned off by nct and men are far more accepting so there are plenty of women who will say hes like a 6 because of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Looks234
Having lot of matches doesn't equate to having big appeal. If he can fuck 1/10 of his matches and another guy can fuck half then the second guy has more appeal. I have friends who have got 99+ matches and couldn't fuck a single one of them, and another one who got like 50 and had 7 lays out of it. Being seen as 7/10 by all women is different than to be seen as a 5/10 by some women and a 10/10 by some others. The first is gl for everyone but nothing special, the second is polarizing. That said, I think Hexum mogs him hard.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, fogdart and Looks234
Prime Chico’s face just is extremely pleasing to look at. Perfect harmony, high trust, youthful. This combined with his height makes him the ultimate High school/college slayer.
His face isn’t the most aesthetic in terms of single features but still looks better than most other more aesthetic faces
High trustworthiness is a minus not a plus.

Masculine doesn't equal more beautiful. There is a reason why generally the most famously attractive people have always been people containing feminine and masculine traits. You look at DiCaprio, Pitt, Johnny Depp, all classical pretty boys. At the height of their popularity, you'd seldom find a woman who wouldn't want to sleep with them. Who are the Hexums in movies? You wouldn't even know them, same reason why most people haven't even heard of Hexum.

There is a difference between PSL autism and actual beauty.

High trustworthiness is a minus not a plus.
Exactly the opposite.

Having lot of matches doesn't equate to having big appeal. If he can fuck 1/10 of his matches and another guy can fuck half then the second guy has more appeal. I have friends who have got 99+ matches and couldn't fuck a single one of them, and another one who got like 50 and had 7 lays out of it. Being seen as 7/10 by all women is different than to be seen as a 5/10 by some women and a 10/10 by some others. The first is gl for everyone but nothing special, the second is polarizing. That said, I think Hexum mogs him hard.
I agree, however thats why i say chico mogs but to each their own.
And thats funny to get no lays from so many matches lmaooo. Though my exp is different. Apparently even tho black guys get less quality and matches more girls are dtf so im prob just projecting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Masculine doesn't equal more beautiful. There is a reason why generally the most famously attractive people have always been people containing feminine and masculine traits. You look at DiCaprio, Pitt, Johnny Depp, all classical pretty boys. At the height of their popularity, you'd seldom find a woman who wouldn't want to sleep with them. Who are the Hexums in movies? You wouldn't even know them, same reason why most people haven't even heard of Hexum.

There is a difference between PSL autism and actual beauty.

Exactly the opposite.
Sexual dimorphism is attractive to women, the reason why you see those men performing better is because Hollywood has ti target a certain demographics to sell more tickets, and those guys have more appeal to girls from 10 to 16 (the ones who consume the most type of media) instead of all the rest. Same reason as to why BTS are more famous than Hexum, do you think they mog him too? Plus, women will never admit to be attracted to strong masculine men, because its easier to justify (and for men to accept) women being attracted to prettyboys than to a masculine mogger. We know instictively that they like those masculine men because they want to be fucked in a rough way, but everybody would laugh thinking about Twinkardo DiCaprio trying to be rough to a girl, that's why they always act like sweet prettyboys who fall in love and not handsome bastards who fuck them and disappear.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem