i dont believe in social circles/oofie doofie/NT etc

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
idc how much this forum copes with this shit, when every bitch i have met could do better than me, when girls get mass dmed by guys, i refuse to believe they just date some normie guy in the end. chad/chadlite/HTN will fuck ANYTHING, these guys are free prostitutes for women, they got no issues slaying stacy, your becky oneitis or even that ltb you think you had a chance with.

this stuff isnt true because every girl i have gone for went for a guy who mogged me. and it was lots of girls of different backgrounds, of diffferent age groups, it doesnt even matter. i never saw em date a normie, it was alwasys someone taller and better looking.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ManletBlackcel, Xangsane and 4 others
idc how much this forum copes with this shit, when every bitch i have met could do better than me, when girls get mass dmed by guys, i refuse to believe they just date some normie guy in the end. chad/chadlite/HTN will fuck ANYTHING, these guys are free prostitutes for women, they got no issues slaying stacy, your becky oneitis or even that ltb you think you had a chance with.

this stuff isnt true because every girl i have gone for went for a guy who mogged me. and it was lots of girls of different backgrounds, of diffferent age groups, it doesnt even matter. i never saw em date a normie, it was alwasys someone taller and better looking.
buddy-boyo, do a beckyfish to get vindicated.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Primalsplit
buddy-boyo, do a beckyfish to get vindicated.
im not even talking about tinder, im talking about socials like insta and fb. girls get mass dmed there

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
  • JFL
Social circle game is real under certain circumstances. Ive seen it with my own eyes and the entire process of it

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Social circle game is real under certain circumstances. Ive seen it with my own eyes and the entire process of it
i have seen it fail completely

how do you build an effective social circle then?

you are delusional. maybe you're just subhuman.

go outside and you will see oofy doofy is law.

Can you stop generalising HTN+ men? I've been rated chadlite and I find having sex with lots of random women I don't care about offputting.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back