I don't believe in the Illuminati

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Silver
Those videos about the illuminati are bullshit. The people who made them don't know what they're talking about. The groups I've seen accused of being evil Satanic secret societies are just benign clubs. Organizations like the OTO, The Golden Dawn, Thelema and other Rosicrucian groups basically exist to teach their spiritual practices. People join these groups to learn how to perform ceremonial magick rituals and to socialize with other like minded individuals. Those groups are all on the the Right Hand Path. They practice high magick, which is similar to meditation.The people who join those groups are much more benign than the malevolent narcissists that exist in blackpill forums.

I haven't found evidence of an organized Satanic Elite. Occult imagery is used in music, movies and comics, because it looks cool. You don't need to be a member of a secret society to know about occult stuff. Occult literature can found online. Magick attracts talented and creative people, that is why some people in the entertainment industry are occultists. Some individuals used magick to help them with their music career, but most just got successful the mundane way. Occult symbolism is used in some movies and music because it looks cool.

If something like the Illuminati existed, it would be too clandestine for any conspiracy theorists to find out about

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
it makes sense for the elite to give hints to the public about what goes on, without telling you the juicy details

Example: Nickelodeon logo is Epstein island yet nobody figured it out until quiet on set

Example: Nickelodeon logo is Epstein island yet nobody figured it out until quiet on set
take your meds, now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noobs, BigJimsWornOutTires and The False Prophet
You know meth leads to liver damage.

You know some people need to mind their own business, right? What the rich people do in their privacy, while letting everyone in the world know what they do in their privacy, is none of your fucking business.

The emergency hotline in Warwick is 999.

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

it makes sense for the elite to give hints to the public about what goes on, without telling you the juicy details
It does not make sense for the "elite" to leak their magickal practices, because secrecy is an important part of magick. Magick spoken is magick lost. Silence is golden.

Rich people aren't members of the same cult. Some are Christians, some are Jewish and many are atheists. Only a small minority of rich and influential people practice magick. The occult is extremely broad and diverse. Some of the rich people might be Norse pagan and others practice Voodoo.
That blue and white temple looking thing on his island might have been a real, functioning magickal temple, but that doesn't mean he was practicing Satanism in there. The color scheme looks Jewish. He could have been doing Kabbalah in there

@ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Only middle schoolers and 65 iq drug addicts who live in housing units unironically believe in that Illuminati shit . It’s Jews who control everything the kikes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and Sprinkles
I haven't found evidence of an organized Satanic Elite. Occult imagery is used in music, movies and comics, because it looks cool. You don't need to be a member of a secret society to know about occult stuff. Occult literature can found online. Magick attracts talented and creative people, that is why some people the entertainment industry are occultists. Some individuals used magick to help them with their music career, but most just got successful the mundane way.

I disagree with this, their success is never organic to be famous on a worldwide scale you HAVE to be a part of the club, every single a-list celebrity is scripted, and you can figure this out with gematria and numerology:

once you learn how this works you can even do this with yourself and manifest things in your own life and cast spells because everything has an energetic and numerical value

If something like the Illuminati existed, it would be too clandestine for any conspiracy theorists to find out about

it’s pretty blatant

IMG 1244

Attachments

• IMG_1244.webp
    IMG_1244.webp
    163.4 KB · Views: 0
@Sprinkles stfu about this gay boomer Afrocentric negro shit. go learn what central banking is and watch Europa the last battle

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and Sprinkles
Only middle schoolers and 65 iq drug addicts who live in housing units unironically believe in that Illuminati shit . It’s Jews who control everything the kikes
You need to have another friendly religious discussion with myself and @Sprinkles on b l ack p I ll . c l ub

• Woah
@Sprinkles stfu about this gay boomer Afrocentric negro shit. go learn what central banking is and watch Europa the last battle
Chill, @Sprinkles is cool

• Hmm...
You need to have another friendly religious discussion with myself and @Sprinkles on b l ack p I ll . c l ub
I may go to NEETs.net since I like NEETdom and modern wageslaving is gay since the housing market is shit, economy is shit and usury is legal

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and The False Prophet
I disagree with this, their success is never organic to be famous on a worldwide scale you HAVE to be a part of the club, every single a-list celebrity is scripted, and you can figure this out with gematria and numerology:

View attachment 2976178

View attachment 2976177

once you learn how this works you can even do this with yourself and manifest things in your own life and cast spells because everything has an energetic and numerical value

it’s pretty blatant

View attachment 2976182

View attachment 2976179

View attachment 2976185

View attachment 2976187
Over for them so sadly
I Hope they repent

Chill, @Sprinkles is cool
I don’t hate him but his blatant worship of celebrities & influencers angers me. It’s like he’s still stuck in his middle school phase instead of actually understanding the evils of usury, central banking, soyciety and modernism

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I may go to NEETs.net since I like NEETdom and modern wageslaving is gay since the housing market is shit, economy is shit and usury is legal
NEETs is cool, but we got UncleSpertz in the club

• +1
Can you do me a solid and lend me a NEETs alt? I already made to many alts there and I ran out of wife spots to make new accounts

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
The Illuminati is real, but it's a distraction. Its purpose is to divert the masses' attention away from the true leaders and their intentions remain hidden. Publicizing certain celebrities practicing dark magick is entirely irrelevant, which is why this information can be shared. It serves no purpose; it's a useless fact. The Jews, 1%, and CIA all adhere to a shadowy consortium of people you will never know which was the goal all along.