I don't believe Thailand girls are easy

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I tried to swipe on Tinder and lots of girls have on their description "Not into hookups" or "Fuckboys swipe left", or "No perverts" and things like that.
And I can only match with girls 6s and below....the good looking girls act like Stacey asking for Instagram and dates.
WTF, if I have to go though dates I go to Ukraine where at least the girls are hot

The flight to Thailand cost 700€, it's a huge risk in my opinion. Where are the proofs that Thailand is easy and you can fuck lots of chicks? As of now I only saw the posts of IT's over but he proved he could also slay in East Europe and throughout Asia. He's not ugly and probably have pretty good social skills and is low inhibition.

P.S: asked a guy on the sex tourists forum and he said Thai isn't worth it anymore. Lots of fatties around, average girl is ugly and lots of tourists. He also claimed there isn't much difference between Thailand and Philippines girls in terms of looks, Thai win but barely.

Well whatever, I'm not rich so can't risk wasting money on hard to verify claims. The flight to Thailand is too expensive to see it first hand. Ukraine is it. I'm going for 6s.

Last edited:
I tried to swipe on Tinder and lots of girls have on their description "Not into hookups" or "Fuckboys swipe left", or "No perverts" and things like that.

That stuff actually doesn't matter, you still fuck them on the 1st or 2nd date. Just act like it said "into hookups" instead.

The flight to Thailand cost 700€, it's a huge risk in my opinion.

This is actually so fucking true lol, why are the flights so fucking expensive? I can get to Ukraine for $100-200, I can get to LA for $300 but to get to Thailand or Colombia or something like that, we're talking $700-$1.5k. (And mind you, a flight for me to LA takes LONGER than to Thailand / Colombia.

And I can only match with girls 6s and below....the good looking girls act like Stacey asking for Instagram and dates.
WTF, if I have to go though dates I go to Ukraine where at least the girls are hot

The flight to Thailand cost 700€, it's a huge risk in my opinion. Where are the proofs that Thailand is easy and you can fuck lots of chicks? As of now I only saw the posts of IT's over but he proved he could also slay in East Europe and throughout Asia. He's not ugly and probably have pretty good social skills and is low inhibition.

P.S: asked a guy on the sex tourists forum and he said Thai isn't worth it anymore. Lots of fatties around, average girl is ugly and lots of tourists. He also claimed there isn't much difference between Thailand and Philippines girls in terms of looks, Thai win but barely.

Well whatever, I'm not rich so can't risk wasting money on hard to verify claims. The flight to Thailand is too expensive to see it first hand. Ukraine is it. I'm going for 6s.
$700 for crumbs of noodle vagina, pathetic have some self respect

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 685, InZayn and 2 others
Indeed I have some self respect, I'll not give my white dick to noodlewhores.
And 700€ is way too much for somebody like me who has no job and have to save money for other surgeries, Ukraine cost me 60€

im gonna tell you in 2,5 months if it was worth it (thailand)

@itsOVER mogs you apparently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@itsOVER mogs you apparently
He looks like a young Tom Brady....definitely not incel
And he is low inhibition as fuck...I mean who would sire half a dozen kids in Thai and then disappear? LOL
So looks+low inhibition is what got him laid

I'm afraid if I went to Thailand I wouldn't bang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Women’s primitive biology is universal just lol

Your problem is this. Assuming a PSL6 = a top 20% girl on the worldwide scale, maybe only 5% of girls in Thailand would fall into that category. If you're a top 5% girl in your country, of course you're going to be difficult to lay.

You'll never get a Stacy off tinder with no dates. Not even Chad gets that, get real. Chad generally slays roasts beef and has to LTR Stacy, cos Stacies know their value.

I agree with the second part though. Over the past few years, Thailand has got much worse because of the growing obesity of the population. If you want to find a quality girlfriend, it's best to look elsewhere. For slaying it's still good, but you won't be slaying Stacy in Thailand or indeed anywhere else on the planet unless you are literally a male fucking model.

• +1
Reactions: Deliverance, Noodlewhore and Deleted member 685
HIGH INHIBITION COPE
JFL

thai girls are average

try vietnam or philippines

thai girls are average

try vietnam or philippines
It's super expensive....a return flight to the Philippines cost 1000€ LOL and there is no guarantees of sex.
You can rent a flat for almost 2 months in Ukraine with that money!

then save your self money and go fuck EE whores for 50euros an hour

Your mom is easy

Your problem is this. Assuming a PSL6 = a top 20% girl on the worldwide scale, maybe only 5% of girls in Thailand would fall into that category. If you're a top 5% girl in your country, of course you're going to be difficult to lay.

You'll never get a Stacy off tinder with no dates. Not even Chad gets that, get real. Chad generally slays roasts beef and has to LTR Stacy, cos Stacies know their value.

I agree with the second part though. Over the past few years, Thailand has got much worse because of the growing obesity of the population. If you want to find a quality girlfriend, it's best to look elsewhere. For slaying it's still good, but you won't be slaying Stacy in Thailand or indeed anywhere else on the planet unless you are literally a male fucking model.

And this is exactly why Thailand is easier than Ukraine, isn't it? If you're a 4-5/10 in your home country, you'll most likely mog most Thai guys and girls (since you'll be a 6-7/10 over there), but that is not necessarily true in Ukraine where you'll get mogged to death by the other guys.

average ukrainian male:

western-area-ukrainian-man-1024x768.jpg

average thai male:

00008083.jpg

if you can't mog them you have no chance in either country tbh

LOL the average is both countries are much smaller
Even though some gooks do look good
My oneitis is dating a gook who is 6ft3, jacked, with massive skull.....don't know about his dick though

This is your competition in Ukraine. How the fuck do you compete? (the guy on the right).

Vlad1
Vlad2
Vlad3

And this is exactly why Thailand is easier than Ukraine, isn't it? If you're a 4-5/10 in your home country, you'll most likely mog most Thai guys and girls (since you'll be a 6-7/10 over there), but that is not necessarily true in Ukraine where you'll get mogged to death by the other guys.

Pretty much. It all comes down to looks in the end.

I'd probably choose EE if I wanted 1 quality gf, and choose Thailand if I wanted to slay.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.