I don't believe that women live on the same planet as me

lestoa

lestoa

6ft cutecel mtn
They're so unreachable, I'm not even allowed to talk to them. They don't even acknowledge me. They don't even look at me, they don't do anything. I'm also not a low T fag who always sits alone, never socializes with people or talks to them. I do my best to talk to people, I have a lot of friends and I do a lot with them too. But still they never talk to me, I talk to them but they talk to me so dismissively omfg it's so over. Tbh i dont think iam a bad person or iam boring - i always had a lot of hobbys and i dont think iam not interesting. This fucking bluepill fag advices are so fucking dumb and i get so fucking angry every single time when a fucking fag tells me '' BROOO NT IS LAW JUST BE NT BRO JUST BE HAPPY BRO JUST LIVE UR LIFE BRO UR 16 LIVE LIFE BRO LIVE IS SO COOL BRO hahahahhahahahahahhahaha :D:D:D:D'' . Then why it doesnt work you fucking fag ? Why iam in this fucking situation you fucking bastard ? If NT is so much law bro why iam fucking living this life huh ? I was nt my whole fucking life.Omg i get so fucking angry when someone tells me this i want to fucking shoot my face with a shootgun and cut my wrist. I'm not fat, I don't have a Jewish nose or anything. I look average. But still these mf never talk to me I get so high cortisol just thinking about it. They don't even treat me like I'm human. I don't exist in their world. Iam just ugly. A mtn is in a female gaze a fucking sub5 ''muh bro fakecel bro mtn's can get bitches bro ahhahahahahahahah''. It never begun, its over. Iam 16 and i will stay a teenage incel forever. I should Ldar forever. I should fucking kms. I dont see any fucking point in living. I spend my whole fucking teenage years in the gym because i was a fat fuck when i was younger. I wasted my fucking childhood.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
IMG 2020

insane bro
livin so italian

livin so italian

even if a nigga gotta rob it get it

a nigga got unlimited credit

a 100 keys in the piano

in a villa in venice sippin veno

they dont also
dnrd