I don’t blame foids get mad when a chopped mfs likes them

6

6’7whitechad

Luminary
Joined
May 31, 2026
Posts
7,096
Reputation
8,629
This shit is worst feeling I am gonna shoot myself and take you with me yes YOU reading this
 
  • +1
Reactions: normiesdistroyer and Jgns
yeah agreed, mtn+ is needed to be human
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: threete, fraudislaw and keubool
Kill yourself
Tbh yes i know what you mean but no they shouldnt get mad just say no and move on
 
  • +1
Reactions: Scars
What you think? The ugly people always wanna test their SMV, u can use this an manipulate them into giving you money
 
dude if u got approached by a foid that means ur like top tier literally
Nah I am also approached sometimes, it mostly either promiscuous sluts or ugly chicks

Ltb
But i don’t want to get approached by unless mtb +
Nigga don't be an asshole just say "no" or ignore and move on why tf would I even care of some foid that approached me if I am not attracted to her? Don't waste ur energy on such trash
 
  • +1
Reactions: Scars and normiesdistroyer
Nah I am also approached sometimes, it mostly either promiscuous sluts or ugly chicks


Nigga don't be an asshole just say "no" or ignore and move on why tf would I even care of some foid that approached me if I am not attracted to her? Don't waste ur energy on such trash
I wasn’t being an asshole
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
I wasn’t being an asshole
Ok well but just take it as a compliment, I mean most foids won't even bother to talk to u first or compliment u on ur looks or anything if they barely know u since all of them recieve lots of attention from hordes of cucks. If u get a compliment/approached by some girl u don't know then it is good. If she's not attractive just ignore it or say "thx no" or smth similar no need to rage abt it or to be like those arrogant foids
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6’7whitechad
yeah we aren't considered humans in their eyes i would be distressed to if someone who looked like me tried to approach me
 
yeah we aren't considered humans in their eyes i would be distressed to if someone who looked like me tried to approach me
I mean I've seen girls making fun of guys for their height or anything, and generally treat them like shit sometimes.
I would try to intervene sometimes to shut up those arrogant foids, bcs it is fucking humiliating yk
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
I mean I've seen girls making fun of guys for their height or anything, and generally treat them like shit sometimes.
I would try to intervene sometimes to shut up those arrogant foids, bcs it is fucking humiliating yk
the most humiliating thing is when a foyim gives you an ioi to bait you in then brutalises you by treating you as if you are not human
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
the most humiliating thing is when a foyim gives you an ioi to bait you in then brutalises you by treating you as if you are not human
Well I once had an incident with a group of foids, when they tried to bait me, that was in 12th grade.

They entered my class, saw me and started to talk to me. One of them started to touch me and stroke my back, the others started to ship me with a girl from their group (my classmate), bait me to invite her to prom or sm bs that she likes me :soy:, and generally started to do sum shit. I mean it was trolling ig, but I was doing my hw and I didn't even look at them, I gave them short answers to all their shit, mb laughed a little bcs they were funny.
After some time I was fed up and I said to the foid that stroked me "don't touch me" and asked them to stfu, literally after that they became aggressive, started to catcall me and bark at me and shit :lul:

I mean the best way to deal with it is to either ignore it or laugh at it urself. There is no other way against foids. They're like some kind of animals that can sniff weakness and try to do sum, just don't fall for it yk
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Well I once had an incident with a group of foids, when they tried to bait me, that was in 12th grade.

They entered my class, saw me and started to talk to me. One of them started to touch me and stroke my back, the others started to ship me with a girl from their group (my classmate), bait me to invite her to prom or sm bs that she likes me :soy:, and generally started to do sum shit. I mean it was trolling ig, but I was doing my hw and I didn't even look at them, I gave them short answers to all their shit, mb laughed a little bcs they were funny.
After some time I was fed up and I said to the foid that stroked me "don't touch me" and asked them to stfu, literally after that they became aggressive, started to catcall me and bark at me and shit :lul:

I mean the best way to deal with it is to either ignore it or laugh at it urself. There is no other way against foids. They're like some kind of animals that can sniff weakness and try to do sum, just don't fall for it yk
such evil people
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
such evil people
Yeah I mean wtf was that.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and I was a girl and those were some guys, nigga it would be a harassment or smth
I mean one of them touched me without consent and they catcalled me and shit, genuinely harassed me to just have some fun for themselves. And I mean that's just pure evil yk, they won't do this shit if it was someone that intimidates them or looks like sum nigger that can beat them, they're basically like animals that try to find some weak prey, sniffing out for options.

It was the only time that I've experienced these, I handled it well tho but why tf would a normal humanbeing do that to someone?
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
if you are not htn+ and you dare to give a girl an ioi it will be harassment

go any farther than that and oh boy

but a sub5 foyim can do whatever she wants to a guy and no one will say anything
Yeah I mean wtf was that.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and I was a girl and those were some guys, nigga it would be a harassment or smth
I mean one of them touched me without consent and they catcalled me and shit, genuinely harassed me to just have some fun for themselves. And I mean that's just pure evil yk, they won't do this shit if it was someone that intimidates them or looks like sum nigger that can beat them, they're basically like animals that try to find some weak prey, sniffing out for options.

It was the only time that I've experienced these, I handled it well tho but why tf would a normal humanbeing do that to someone?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
if you are not htn+ and you dare to give a girl an ioi it will be harassment

go any farther than that and oh boy

but a sub5 foyim can do whatever she wants to a guy and no one will say anything
I don't really know I've never in my life approached a girl, just didn't want to.

And u remember the thread abt crushes and allat shit? Where we had a convo that I had a crush on a girl during HS and etc...?? It was the girl they shipped me with, brutal :lul:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
I don't really know I've never in my life approached a girl, just didn't want to.

And u remember the thread abt crushes and allat shit? Where we had a convo that I had a crush on a girl during HS and etc...?? It was the girl they shipped me with, brutal :lul:
feels bad man 😢
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slavurik
yeah nigga being harassed by a friend group of ur oneitis is the worst case scenario ever:feelsuhh:
my oneitis friend teased me when i sat next to her

trying to bait me😡😡
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Slavurik
niggas are deadass complaining about getting aproached
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
my oneitis friend teased me when i sat next to her

trying to bait me😡😡
I mean idk this same girl gave me ioi's for a year, I mean staring, sitting near me and other shit, but genuinely this shit was fucking traumatizing, nigga some foids harassing me while I am doing hw and trolling me infront of my oneitis is genuinely fucking savage :soy:

I don't think they knew abt my crush since I didn't try anything but anyway, while they shipped us she just sat in complete silence and stared at me from the back (noticed with periphiral vision), while I was doing my hw in math and some slut stroked my back, genuinely had to ropemaxx :lul:
 
  • WTF
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
I mean idk this same girl gave me ioi's for a year, I mean staring, sitting near me and other shit, but genuinely this shit was fucking traumatizing, nigga some foids harassing me while I am doing hw and trolling me infront of my oneitis is genuinely fucking savage :soy:

I don't think they knew abt my crush since I didn't try anything but anyway, while they shipped us she just sat in complete silence and stared at me from the back (noticed with periphiral vision), while I was doing my hw in math and some slut stroked my back, genuinely had to ropemaxx :lul:
ugh im fucking raging
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
And I don't even look bad or smth I am 6'4 muscular white mtn I don't know wtf am I doing wrong :soy:
damn

ur probably just nd and people can tell

but at least u have good looks its not the end of the world for u
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
damn

ur probably just nd and people can tell

but at least u have good looks its not the end of the world for u
yeah I am severely ND and a migrant (white with euro name and accent) in a non white country.
TBH some of them (especially the girl that stroked me) proceeded to harass me and touch me and do shit. I genuinely had to slime them out back then, I would have done that since I don’t mind but didn’t bcs of my oneitis. But genuinely idk I think it was over after that already
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
yeah I am severely ND and a migrant (white with euro name and accent) in a non white country.
TBH some of them (especially the girl that stroked me) proceeded to harass me and touch me and do shit. I genuinely had to slime them out back then, I would have done that since I don’t mind but didn’t bcs of my oneitis. But genuinely idk I think it was over after that already
reallly im suprised ur white and cant do well in a non white country
 
reallly im suprised ur white and cant do well in a non white country
Israel as a Russian
I do well I mean I have gals approaching me here and complimenting me and shit, but this one was something from last year, like it was my worst experience with foids. I mean I didn’t even hit on them or gave iois or anything I just was fucking harassed by a group of some sluts.
Women like that are called “tchahlot” in our country, those are a type of degenerate women that generally harass everyone and behave like that , I mean it was a legit IOI bcs that’s how “tchahlot” behave with men. It is not the worst shit they can do to people trust me, for me personally it was the worst experience and the only one connected to them, I never got harassed by women or anyone other than that. Like it is just how they behave, harassing men and catcalling them.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
a sub 5 approached me once, its hell
 
Israel as a Russian
I do well I mean I have gals approaching me here and complimenting me and shit, but this one was something from last year, like it was my worst experience with foids. I mean I didn’t even hit on them or gave iois or anything I just was fucking harassed by a group of some sluts.
Women like that are called “tchahlot” in our country, those are a type of degenerate women that generally harass everyone and behave like that , I mean it was a legit IOI bcs that’s how “tchahlot” behave with men. It is not the worst shit they can do to people trust me, for me personally it was the worst experience and the only one connected to them, I never got harassed by women or anyone other than that. Like it is just how they behave, harassing men and catcalling them.
typical israelis:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
typical israelis:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well not everyone like that tbh, but yeah there are a lot of “tchahlot” among Israeli women. As I said, degenerate women that go to men and harass them. To other women that are not “tchahlot” they are rude, and they are mean to all men that they don’t consider attractive.
They are very loud and obnoxious, genuinely the worst I can see. Generally my experience with “tchahlot” is pretty positive, bcs again, I had an encounter with them only once, and they didn’t insulted me or legit shitted one me or anything, just made fun and touched. There are a lot of worse things they can do, there are people they can chase with all their group to embarrass and insult them daily.
This is how tchahlot look: IMG 1943 IMG 1942

Genuinely disgusting
 
  • WTF
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Well not everyone like that tbh, but yeah there are a lot of “tchahlot” among Israeli women. As I said, degenerate women that go to men and harass them. To other women that are not “tchahlot” they are rude, and they are mean to all men that they don’t consider attractive.
They are very loud and obnoxious, genuinely the worst I can see. Generally my experience with “tchahlot” is pretty positive, bcs again, I had an encounter with them only once, and they didn’t insulted me or legit shitted one me or anything, just made fun and touched. There are a lot of worse things they can do, there are people they can chase with all their group to embarrass and insult them daily.
This is how tchahlot look:View attachment 5724097View attachment 5724098

Genuinely disgusting
thats disgusting that things straightup indian
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Well not everyone like that tbh, but yeah there are a lot of “tchahlot” among Israeli women. As I said, degenerate women that go to men and harass them. To other women that are not “tchahlot” they are rude, and they are mean to all men that they don’t consider attractive.
They are very loud and obnoxious, genuinely the worst I can see. Generally my experience with “tchahlot” is pretty positive, bcs again, I had an encounter with them only once, and they didn’t insulted me or legit shitted one me or anything, just made fun and touched. There are a lot of worse things they can do, there are people they can chase with all their group to embarrass and insult them daily.
This is how tchahlot look:View attachment 5724097View attachment 5724098

Genuinely disgusting
just ugh

but even normie girls in the west look like this

do they genuinely think they look good:lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
just ugh

but even normie girls in the west look like this

do they genuinely think they look good:lul::lul::lul::lul:
I mean that’s the one that harassed me several times and the foid that stroke my back and initiated allat:

IMG 1944

She is a slut with 20 bodies at 17-18, I mean this foid touched me without consent and harassed me and did other shit. There were others in her group but she’s the main one. TBH she looks like shit.
I will have my little revenge 😈
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
I mean that’s the one that harassed me several times and the foid that stroke my back and initiated allat:

View attachment 5724116

She is a slut with 20 bodies at 17-18, I mean this foid touched me without consent and harassed me and did other shit. There were others in her group but she’s the main one. TBH she looks like shit.
I will have my little revenge 😈
decent body shit face

go get ur revenge boyo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik
decent body shit face

go get ur revenge boyo
nigga wdym decent body irl she is just a fucking bone, I didn't even want her to touch me she is disgusting irl trust me
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
nigga wdym decent body irl she is just a fucking bone, I didn't even want her to touch me she is disgusting irl trust me
just what i saw from the picture not saying its good
 
just what i saw from the picture not saying its good
I mean irl she is ugly.
And I want to avenge myself anyway. I am considering doxxing her on here or smth🤣
Like she genuinely deserves it, what she did to me was pretty light and not even that brutal, just touched me, but I saw how she treated other people, genuinely a trash person that deserves some punishment yk
I mean all foids of that kind deserve it but either way this one it is personal
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel

Similar threads

Y
Replies
6
Views
38
Younglinng
Y
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
3
Views
33
Small_Violin
S
BadLuck7892
Replies
14
Views
64
kliiipss
kliiipss
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
11
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
g4rlic
Replies
4
Views
50
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top