I don't blame white men for liking asian women

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
I really don't. Most western women treat men like absolute shit. I can understand why men don't want to date want to date women from other cultures. However, it really pisses me off seeing western men trying to date asian women and then being disrespectful towards asian culture and acting like it is inferior. If you are going to embrace women who follow a certain culture then you better respect that culture.

@Jamesothy @Collagen or rope @Detona

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Lmao, Kingcel32 and 2 others
Its mostly 3 psl stormfrontcels.

I really don't. Most western women treat men like absolute shit. I can understand why men don't want to date want to date women from other cultures. However, it really pisses me off seeing western men trying to date asian women and then being disrespectful towards asian culture and acting like it is inferior. If you are going to embrace women who follow a certain culture then you better respect that culture.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean you pretend like the bad aspects of that culture doesn't exist and refuse to talk about them. I've seen the extreme opposite of what you're talking about and it makes me sick. Foreign losers dating Asian women and all of a sudden they're burning incense and bowing down to statues of gods they didn't even know existed a couple months prior. Praising every aspect of their girlfriends/wives culture as if it's the best society on earth when that's far from the truth.

Asian society is based when it comes to traditional gender rolls and not pandering to fags. But good luck getting anyone to call for help if find yourself injured and unconscious. Good luck finding soap in bathrooms anywhere, including hospitals. Good luck if you think the police will even attempt to investigate or take any time to review cctv footage if your mororbike or whatever was stolen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
A3FAA659 558C 40A7 8D90 BD4E0511EAC0

You can respect a culture while prefering your own

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2
You can respect a culture while prefering your own
Preferring your own is satanic, and against the will of god. There is scientific evidence that people are more attracted to different races than themselves. God made us biological like this for a reason. Race mixing will naturally solve racism, it will also result in healthier, smarter, and stronger humans. Race mixing will also result in more balance human attraction levels, therefore lowering the amount of incels. Race mixing is a positive in every way.

Anyone who is against race mixing is a detriment to society that needs to be neutralized.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Vasco-v2 and Deleted member 16369
Good luck finding soap in bathrooms anywhere, including hospitals.
They wanted me to pay money to enter a bathroom with no toliet paper or soap so I shat behind their building instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

how to embrace the culture?

Its mostly 3 psl stormfrontcels.
this.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
They wanted me to pay money to enter a bathroom with no toliet paper or soap so I shat behind their building instead
Lol, I did the same thing once in Vietnam.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940