I don’t care about most things

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Muh Indian, muh med. :feelsuhh: The only Indians I ever see work at gas stations, but besides that I’ve never seen one in my life. I don’t know how they became so popular in the world. The only non-normal things I see are niggers and Asians.

I’m not big on race talk or geography. That’s boring as fuck!

All I know is that I’m very inward looking. I don’t care about other races, people, nations, wars, etc. That’s why history was so boring in school. Muh, this nation conquers this one, *insert boring ass drawing of some shitty ancient battle* :feelsuhh:
Tbh I used to think people like George Washington and Christopher Colombus were myths.

I don’t really believe in anything that came before me. Once I was born, the world was born. @ropemax @Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 13332, Toth's thot and 1 other person
you're indian shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 15827 and Vermilioncore
Beautiful
Vico had this Statement young men like poetry middle age men like history and old men philosophy
But I have to say after I started building my body and nietzsche maxed I admire ppl like Caesar and Khalid bin walid

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i used to be a little thug , but now im a gothboi

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Beautiful
Vico had this Statement young men like poetry middle age men like history and old men philosophy
But I have to say after I started building my body and nietzsche maxed I admire ppl like Caesar and Khalid bin walid
i admire khalid too
we are so young dumb and broke high school kids !! we have so much in common we argue every time you say im wrong im pretty sure im rightt!!

i used to be a little thug , but now im a gothboi
There used to be a time I would lift all day long trying to look like Brock lesnar. But now I’m a feminine androgynous horny bastard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332