I don't care about sex, i want love and affection.

B

BakuganM

Temp. Banned
Sex is useless

The thought of being cuddled by someone who has reciprocal love and affection with me is MUCH more appealing to me than having sex with them.
I just want to feel like I matter and be someone special in a girl's life.
I want to be the one she show affection and care to, i want to protect her and make her happy

It's a cruel joke that the more you want a loving relationship, the less desireable it makes you.

if I am being charged by a hungry lion, I want my hypothetical girlfriend to love me to such an extent that she would jump in front of the lion without any hesitation. The thought of harm coming my way should be so unbearable to her, so painful, that her fear of being eaten or mauled by a lion would be overshadowed and she would jump into harms way just to protect me.

Well, of course, I don't actually want for any of that to happen, but honestly, if you don't want this type of a love; you literary are an unevolved ape, incapable of higher human emotions and should be loaded into a cannon and fired into the sun.

Isn't this what everyone wants? I would like to think that it is

Her presence would make me feel safe and I'd never feel alone again. Even while knowing that it isn't conducive to reality, I still want a girl to accept me for who I am, to not judge me for my face or failings, to simply accept me and tell me that I'm good enough.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, lebronjames23, Alexanderr and 2 others
Legit. Sex is only for procreation. I also don't allow girls to kiss me in the lips, only in my cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Based.

• +1
Reactions: nathan