Validation is the end goal, men.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable until 21/5/2024
The gift of being good-looking is not ideal because you get sex. It's ideal because you get validation.

Cumming in/on/around a female body is not the point. The point is to inspire awe and admiration in desirable people just by existing. This is why prostitutes or "being settled for" should not be acceptable to you. If a person wants to experience an orgasm they can jack off in the corner whenever it pleases them. Anyone with an intact clit or dick can have that kind of pleasure.

Knowing that people value you above most others before you even speak. Knowing that people others desire, desire you instead. Knowing that you can be yourself, however strange, weak, or evil, truly and fully without consequence. Knowing that you live in the wildest fantasies of people you cannot even remember. Knowing that you are art in human form. That's true pleasure.

Knowing that I have power over someone, that someone thinks and fantasizes about me, someone who lusts over me and changes her actions to please me. That's worth more than the pleasure of fucking a Stacy.

I want to be adored by people, and you should too.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Tallooksmaxxer, shalomnigga and 213 others
Cope I want wife and kids to live with me in off grid cabin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Jamaldickjavontus, WanderingBurro and 41 others
Cope I want wife and kids to live with me in off grid cabin
You can do that without looksmaxing unless you’re a giga-subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream, rooman, Deleted member 16275 and 19 others
cope i want to fuck some empty avi guy wife and take his kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, rooman, RopeMaxxed and 22 others
You can do that without looksmaxing unless you’re a giga-subhuman.
Das cope all the trad women who want to homestead are saving themselves for GigaChad, my female cousin is like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, p0lishsubhuman, litaz and 4 others
Das cope all the trad women who want to homestead are saving themselves for GigaChad, my female cousin is like that
Cope. You can find tons of women who live in homesteads on YouTube and their partners are far from Chad.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MSEinvestigator, stevielake and 1 other person
And then you'll spend the rest of your life chasing validation which isn't ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23778, MSEinvestigator and 6 others
Cope. You can find tons of women who live in homesteads on YouTube and their partners are far from Chad.
Trust me I did this and the guys are
1. Tall
2. at least 5/10
3. white
over for a 5'7" mixed race 4/10 who wants to be a beta provider

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Are the women Stacy though, and intelligent?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Indeed. You have one life so why not be at least 5 psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and 12 others
Trust me I did this and the guys are
1. Tall
2. at least 5/10
3. white
over for a 5'7" mixed race 4/10 who wants to be a beta provider
That’s not true but let’s pretend it is, being tall, white and at least a 5/10 is far from being a GigaChad regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
That’s not true but let’s pretend it is, being tall, white and at least a 5/10 is far from being a GigaChad regardless.
Brother please link me a homesteading channel where the guy is a subhuman manlet, ive seen subhuman but he wasnt a manlet

Are the women Stacy though, and intelligent?
Not sure, but that wasn’t a mentioned requirement in initial post I responded to.

If you want to live a simple life, with an average looking woman, you do not need to get a plethora of surgeries to do so, unless you were a giga subhuman prior.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, It'snotover, subhuman incel and 4 others
So, what is?
Whatever you want it to be. If being validated by girls is what you want then by all means let them chase you. It got old to me really fast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324 and Alexanderr
High IQ. Sex is nothing without the complete submission that the woman's admiration provides to you.

And being desired by women is the best thing i could imagine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, p0lishsubhuman, king_bandon and 18 others
ye true.

but that's not the only thing I wish to do. there's an entire world out there that I want to influence and gift my ideas to. I want to write and hopefully at least one person will read it.

but maybe that's just my dumb idea.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Alexanderr
Brother please link me a homesteading channel where the guy is a subhuman manlet, ive seen subhuman but he wasnt a manlet
I don’t have to since I didn’t claim there to be tons of subhuman manlets living with wife‘s in homesteads but that there’s tons of non-GigaChads living in homesteads with a wife.

thats just narcys. What I want is a companion I can be sexual with.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, litaz, HighClassMaxing and 4 others
Validation is amazing but don´t let it drive your motivation, women do that and look how destroyed they become mentally at the wall

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, p0lishsubhuman, litaz and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, litaz, subhuman incel and 3 others
The gift of being goodlooking is not ideal because you get sex. It's ideal because you get validation.

Cumming in/on/around a female body is not the point. The point is to inspire awe and admiration in desirable people just by existing. This is why prostitutes or "being settled for" should not be acceptable to you. If a person wants to experience an orgasm they can jack off in the corner whenever it pleases them. Anyone with an intact clit or dick can have that kind of pleasure.

Knowing that people value you above most others before you even speak. Knowing that people others desire, desire you instead. Knowing that you can be yourself, however strange, weak, or evil, truly and fully without consequence. Knowing that you live in the wildest fantasies of people you cannot even remember. Knowing that you are art in human form. That's true pleasure.

Knowing that I have power over someone, that someone thinks and fantasizes about me, someone who lusts over me and changes her actions to please me. Thats worth more than the pleasure of fucking a stacy.

I want to be adored by females and you should too.
This shit is so well written it's like a poem. Agree 1000%

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, subhuman incel and 3 others
I don’t have to since I didn’t claim there to be tons of subhuman manlets living with wife‘s in homesteads but that there’s tons of non-GigaChads living in homesteads with a wife.
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Sex without validation is shit, validation Is what we all crave

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon, Darwined, Don Alejo Garza and 2 others
My end goal is to reach 5'10

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
That's why sleeping around isn't ideal, you're pretty much giving that validation right away too easily.

Instead you should make the girl chase you just for the sake of validation

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Shameless bump

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
No I don’t care about women I want to bully them

The gift of being goodlooking is not ideal because you get sex. It's ideal because you get validation.

Knowing that I have power over someone, that someone thinks and fantasizes about me, someone who lusts over me and changes her actions to please me. Thats worth more than the pleasure of fucking a stacy.

Poetry ngl🤩

Agreed in the aspect of wanting to be adored and simply being perceived as superior before i even do something or lack in other areas

Looks>>>>>truly everything
Morgan freeman clapping gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Darwined, litaz and 2 others
I want to be adored by females.
Same. It feels good

Girls might like me but not "adore" or obess over me cuz of my small skull and bad personality

Last edited:
Life is all about power and breeding all the young fertile women possible.

happy season 4 GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and Deleted member 17311
Sticky your own thread theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: frogtok, Danish_Retard and Oberyn
Sex is great & all but have you been validated?!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: frogtok, A L P H A M A L E, Lihito and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 16275
JFL at this feminine-ass attitude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Lihito, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
I'd say it's true but will vocalizing "validation matters more than sex" in a social setting come off as extremely strange and kinda gay? I don't know how to explain lol

• +1
Reactions: Darwined

Keep pinning ur threads
But for once i agree

What happens when u get cheated on chad? It means your genetic material wasnt that special.

Good luck “chad”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
This mf pinned his own thread 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: frogtok, tyronemaximas, Afrikancel and 2 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
I don't want any of these, I wanna be the op side character hidden in the shadows, doing their own thing. Like Itachi

Legit

Like after u fucked 300 girls.. u are validated enough.. then what?

Is the end goal to slay until you are too old to slay?

i’d say a very healthy relationship is mogging slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778