I dont care how many dicks the girl put inside her..

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
If she loves me and i love her its ok..

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MammothActuary, nausea, BigBiceps and 13 others
Lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nausea, ChoSeungHui, Arkantos and 2 others
what if they are big dicks?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, Einon, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
This is an utterly disgusting and degenerate thread
If a girl has had sex before meeting you it is completely cucked if you get in a relationship with her
If i had a gf and found out she fucked before she fucked me i whipbeat her with a belt and teach that slut a fucking lesson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel, BigBiceps, ChoSeungHui and 8 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Images

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, ChoSeungHui, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
i can jelq for her..

if she is pretty enough i can forgive her..
no, if shes had sex before shes a slut and is likely to cheat and it makes you a fcking cuck

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual and xit
then u should just go gay tbh.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and norwoodreaper
i agree 100%

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I see your point.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and toolateforme
:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Most girls have had sex. Literally none of you here will deny a woman just because she’s had sex before. I used to dwell on it a lot, but eventually just accepted it as it is. If she cucks me, I’m leaving, but until then I might as well enjoy our time together.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Vitruvian, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Most girls have had sex. Literally none of you here will deny a woman just because she’s had sex before. I used to dwell on it a lot, but eventually just accepted it as it is. If she cucks me, I’m leaving, but until then I might as well enjoy our time together.
i actually dont care they had sex.
but i can't accept my youth has gone.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
i actually dont care they had sex.
but i can't accept my youth has gone.
Yeah, I was addressing others here like @norwoodreaper.
What’s your definition of youth?

Yeah, I was addressing others here like @norwoodreaper.
What’s your definition of youth?
teenage years to maybe mid 20s
im 19 but girls that i would love will gonna be already aging when i finally ascend and get girlfriend.
and i can't even ascend that much. no point of living tbh.

Do NOT, I repeat DO NOT get into an LTR until you are completely past your prime

Why so? as many experiences as you can?
LTRs= betabux pretty much. There is a gigantic chance that y’all are cheating on each other when your that young, and she’s probably using you in some way, even if it isn’t obvious immediately.

Wait until your old enough to have wisdom, resources, and most importantly fallen t levels and looks before you try to settle down with ANYONE

Do NOT, I repeat DO NOT get into an LTR until you are completely past your prime
i would fucking killmyself 1000 times for an LTR you dumbfuck
just because you have a big dick and you have options doesnt mean the rest of us do
fuck you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, BigBoy, toolateforme and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: left2die and BigBoy
i would fucking killmyself 1000 times for an LTR you dumbfuck
just because you have a big dick and you have options doesnt mean the rest of us do
fuck you
Oh, well if you don’t have options then by all means get into an LTR. Just know that there’s like a 90 percent chance your girl is getting dicked prob once a week or so by other people. Even if she’s a 5 or lower she’s still almost certainly cheating on you. No reason to get your heart broken when you could just have a FWB relationship instead

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
XD
LTRs= betabux pretty much. There is a gigantic chance that y’all are cheating on each other when your that young, and she’s probably using you in some way, even if it isn’t obvious immediately.

Wait until your old enough to have wisdom, resources, and most importantly fallen t levels and looks before you try to settle down with ANYONE
im 19y/o and i have never had sex.

Oh, well if you don’t have options then by all means get into an LTR. Just know that there’s like a 90 percent chance your girl is getting dicked prob once a week or so by other people. Even if she’s a 5 or lower she’s still almost certainly cheating on you. No reason to get your heart broken when you could just have a FWB relationship instead
doesnt matter
i have reached peak level lonelyness that only 1 day of real LTR would be enough
she cant cuck me in the first day am i right?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
99% of the women above 18 have roasties bro. I don't get why people are all talking about "muh prime age is 20s" lol. Yeah their face doesn'tlook disgusting yet, but their pussies are.

• +1
doesnt matter
i have reached peak level lonelyness that only 1 day of real LTR would be enough
she cant cuck me in the first day am i right?
Look man. I know how it feels to want a girl in your life this bad, but honestly from the bottom of my heart I’m telling you... it’s not worth the heart break in the end. Girls are fucking evil.

Disgusting i would never want a girlfriend that isn't a virgin. either you get to deflower your girl or you're a beta Cuck.

That's why i'm forever hitting myself in the face for not getting a gf during School. can't believe i missed out on prime tight virgin JB walls.

HOW DO I COPE?

NvlQWdU.gif
NvlQWdU.gif
NvlQWdU.gif

9T1kgIr.gif
9T1kgIr.gif
9T1kgIr.gif
9T1kgIr.gif

99% of the women above 18 have roasties bro. I don't get why people are all talking about "muh prime age is 20s" lol. Yeah their face doesn'tlook disgusting yet, but their pussies are.
i think you're right.
my youth has gone with zero sexual experience and girls are already fucked thousand times.

Women hit prime when they are 15 and men hit prime when they are 25

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Disgusting i would never want a girlfriend that isn't a virgin. either you get to deflower your girl or you're a beta Cuck.

That's why i'm forever hitting myself in the face for not getting a gf during School. can't believe i missed out on prime tight virgin JB walls.

HOW DO I COPE?

NvlQWdU.gif
NvlQWdU.gif
NvlQWdU.gif

9T1kgIr.gif
9T1kgIr.gif
9T1kgIr.gif
9T1kgIr.gif
i cant cope too bro...

HOW DO I COPE?

NvlQWdU.gif
NvlQWdU.gif
NvlQWdU.gif

9T1kgIr.gif
9T1kgIr.gif
9T1kgIr.gif
9T1kgIr.gif
There is no cope, it’s over.

There is no cope, it’s over.
is being 19y/o virgin meaning that my life is ultimately degraded by missing the best, important experience ever?
whatever i do i will never recover right? because loss is too big

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Women hit prime when they are 15 and men hit prime when they are 25
Prime? That depends on what you're talking about. College girls in my experience mog the girls in high school, and girls from 22-29 are about as equal to jbs in terms of appearence really.
But sex wise yeah 15 is the peak

is being 19y/o virgin meaning that my life is ultimately degraded by missing the best, important experience ever?
whatever i do i will never recover right? because loss is too big
I lost my virginity at 16 but since I wasn’t chad in high school it’s still over for me. So that means it’s over for you times 100. We should both kill ourselves on live stream

I lost my virginity at 16 but since I wasn’t chad in high school it’s still over for me. So that means it’s over for you times 100. We should both kill ourselves on live stream
if you had sex whats the problem?

Prime? That depends on what you're talking about. College girls in my experience mog the girls in high school, and girls from 22-29 are about as equal to jbs in terms of appearence really.
But sex wise yeah 15 is the peak
When I say prime I mean sexual prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
if you had sex whats the problem?
The problem is even though I got my dick wet I was (and still am) a loner and outcast so I never socialmaxxed enough. Now I’m a deadbeat college dropout who has to drown himself in drugs and pussy to feel something other than LDAR suifuel thoughts

• So Sad