I dont care how many dicks the girl put inside her..

The problem is even though I got my dick wet I was (and still am) a loner and outcast so I never socialmaxxed enough. Now I’m a deadbeat college dropout who has to drown himself in drugs and pussy to feel something other than LDAR suifuel thoughts
if you are having sex why would you have suifuel thoughts?
i have suifuel thoughts cuz i can never have girls that i desire and already passed my prime age.

If she loves me and i love her its ok..

Normally i would agree dude the main issue the more they do that they less they can pair bond and this goes both ways male and female

Normally i would agree dude the main issue the more they do that they less they can pair bond and this goes both ways male and female
yeah you are right. if they had so many sex she might not be into me that much.

yeah you are right. if they had so many sex she might not be into me that much.

That's why incel's hate women having so much sex it's not cause we just hate women being sluts it's that their pair bonding skills die that's the main issue

i have suifuel thoughts cuz i can never have girls that i desire and already passed my prime age.
Idk... I guess I’ve just been through too much shit in my life already and feel dis enthralled with it all... if I’m not indulging in some sort of immediate pleasure I feel empty

sometimes it's good

If you keep dwelling over high schoool liek the dumb nigger you are, you will never ascend

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
If you keep dwelling over high schoool liek the dumb nigger you are, you will never ascend
i actually care less about all those stuff.
i want to dwell more but im not feeling it.
it burnt away. do you know what happened?
i feel like im involuntarily coping and feels so bad,
i needa suffer more till i die

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i actually care less about all those stuff.
i want to dwell more but im not feeling it.
it burnt away. do you know what happened?
i feel like im involuntarily coping and feels so bad,
i needa suffer more till i die
I mean it's not over for you yet. I thought you were like 30 but you're only 19 right?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Just LOL @ expecting a virgin in 2019
Every girl I dated went to bed with me on the first date. Imagine how many other men they probably went to bed with on the first date. FACTS
You need to just accept the fact that women are slutty. And that's not necessarily a bad thing. You want sex don't you? Your chance of getting sex increases the sluttier a girl is

• +1
I'm ok with ltring with a girl that has the same body count as me, so 0.

• +1
Can you really expect a pretty girl to not sleep with anyone..... waiting for the right guy AKA you :lul:!!
Wake up people and get over it. Almost no good looking girls in their 20s are virgins. Sorry.

• +1
This thread is really making me miss my ex girl. She was perfect for me.

LOL
i dont care if i can get someone now..
but i will be able to get one in my age maybe 25
what the ufck is meaning of life

:feelscry:
If you want an ltr you can get one with your looks. Look around, there's plenty of ugly men in relationships with women.

• +1
This thread is really making me miss my ex girl. She was perfect for me.
i think love is better than fucking around... especially if the one is beautiful.. i will never have that..
If you want an ltr you can get one with your looks. Look around, there's plenty of ugly men in relationships with women.
idk no one never liked me even in this country
there are ugly people doing stuff but i think i am the ugliest. i can't even stare on my video

If she loves me and i love her its ok..
I know that feeling but its not worth it at all. Would you still do it if you saw her in a blacked gangbang with dudes slapping her while shes orgasming her brains out? Its time to move on

I know that feeling but its not worth it at all. Would you still do it if you saw her in a blacked gangbang with dudes slapping her while shes orgasming her brains out? Its time to move on
yeah i won't like that kind of girl..

This is an utterly disgusting and degenerate thread
If a girl has had sex before meeting you it is completely cucked if you get in a relationship with her
If i had a gf and found out she fucked before she fucked me i whipbeat her with a belt and teach that slut a fucking lesson
she should be ur slave at that point

well she should be ur slave to begin with

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
it doesnt matter bro, by 14 they already have bodycounts.

almost. every. single. one. of. them.

it doesnt matter bro, by 14 they already have bodycounts.

almost. every. single. one. of. them.
Are you sure? im not from western country so i dont really know well.

Are you sure? im not from western country so i dont really know well.
yeah bro, I'm not either and it's the same shit. they get fucked by some older dude cuz of status.

yeah bro, I'm not either and it's the same shit. they get fucked by some older dude cuz of status.
i will not have any girlfriend till my age 25
i think roping is the best idea

Prime? That depends on what you're talking about. College girls in my experience mog the girls in high school, and girls from 22-29 are about as equal to jbs in terms of appearence really.
COPE.
You want sex don't you? Your chance of getting sex increases the sluttier a girl is
COPE.

One more time someone talks about sex I will nuke this world

• +1
COPE? I guarantee that every single woman that has given the pussy up to me was slutty. How many dicks you think my PSL 2/10 Chinese gf had before me? I bet it was a lot. She let me fuck her on the first date. She even let me talk her into rawdog for a bit on the first date. And full on rawdog second date.
How many dicks you think my Punjabi ex had before me? She stuck it in rawdog first date.
You don't want me to go down the list. It's scary to think about. How many dicks the women I've been with probably had.
My PSL ex Yogapants claims I was only her third PinV. I find this very hard to believe. To be fair she was only 24 when I met her. But still.

Just speaking from experience nigger.
Anyway girls barely change from 18-25 anyway
jfl gigacope

Anything over 20 is expired. Take the agepill.

• Hmm...
Every girl I dated went to bed with me on the first date. Imagine how many other men they probably went to bed with on the first date. FACTS
You need to just accept the fact that women are slutty. And that's not necessarily a bad thing. You want sex don't you? Your chance of getting sex increases the sluttier a girl is

NOPE.
I desire a pure LTR more than putting my tiny dick in a hole and then get rejected because of it

COPE? I guarantee that every single woman that has given the pussy up to me was slutty. How many dicks you think my PSL 2/10 Chinese gf had before me? I bet it was a lot. She let me fuck her on the first date. She even let me talk her into rawdog for a bit on the first date. And full on rawdog second date.
How many dicks you think my Punjabi ex had before me? She stuck it in rawdog first date.
You don't want me to go down the list. It's scary to think about. How many dicks the women I've been with probably had.
My PSL ex Yogapants claims I was only her third PinV. I find this very hard to believe. To be fair she was only 24 when I met her. But still.
well yes... if ur ugly, you will attract low quality women. I'm not denying that

jfl gigacope

Anything over 20 is expired. Take the agepill.
Yeah ofc they'd already been used up by chad, but they still look the same face wise.

Yeah ofc they'd already been used up by chad, but they still look the same face wise.
nahh. There's a very noticeable difference between girls in their 20s vs. late teens even

Fucking repulsive.The more dicks she's had in her,the more of a whore she is and the chance of you getting cucked is much higher.Inject Testosterone op.ffs.

I don't care too if my dick is the biggest she ever had in her pussy or ass @dicklet4incher

the sad state of men in 2019