I don't care

blackazure88

blackazure88

Rotmaxxer - WARRIOR OF LIGHT
I don't care anymore

I don't care about being good
Being bad, making money, attracting sluts

I don't care

I don't care about God, because God doesn't exist.

How can a world like this exist, a species like us exist if God isn't evil?

I don't care

I don't care about flesh anymore

I want meaning

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid and Deleted member 51781
I've been drunk all day lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Ricky212
what is meaning?

MEANING 🤓

"MEANING" IS A COPE CREATED BY YOUR "CONSCIOUSNESS" TO KEEP YOU ALIVE LONG ENOUGH TO BREED

• Woah
Reactions: i hear voices
MEANING 🤓

"MEANING" IS A COPE CREATED BY YOUR "CONSCIOUSNESS" TO KEEP YOU ALIVE LONG ENOUGH TO BREED
Then what the fu k is left in this bullshit world?? If I can't breed, then what?? Tell me nigga

Attachments

• 20230226_033517.jpg
    20230226_033517.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm gonna drink again, maybe I'll figure something out

A youtube video with 500k views convinced that life is all about pursuing meaning and you haven't really questioned if this is a valid worldview.

When people talk about pursuing meaning, it's an neurosis inducing endeavor and doesn't properly align with what listeners think it does. Ultimately, meaning is not some noble truth that lifts you to a higher plane of existence, to put into other worlds meaning is not an ideal.
Meaning is the intention behind symbols and does not hold any superior quality over any other concept. It is a phenomenon created by the mind not by a god.

Have you tried wage slaving?
I'm definitely gonna this year, I did it for a bit when I studied at university, but I've been out of work since I graduated. Going on 7 months now.

Me too bud. What have you been drinking?
Shitty Jack Daniels mate, I fucking blacked out for 4 hours and woke up a couple hours ago to eat. Gonna drink again lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Shitty Jack Daniels mate, I fucking blacked out for 4 hours and woke up a couple hours ago to eat. Gonna drink again lol
Fancy I see. Why not some cheap Vodka?

A youtube video with 500k views convinced that life is all about pursuing meaning and you haven't really questioned if this is a valid worldview.

When people talk about pursuing meaning, it's an neurosis inducing endeavor and doesn't properly align with what listeners think it does. Ultimately, meaning is not some noble truth that lifts you to a higher plane of existence, to put into other worlds meaning is not an ideal.
Meaning is the intention behind symbols and does not hold any superior quality over any other concept. It is a phenomenon created by the mind not by a god.
That's very profound. If it isn't meaning, than perhaps it's structure that I need. A routine.

Fancy I see. Why not some cheap Vodka?
Jack ain't that fancy but yhh shoulda gone with vodka, probably wouldn't have blacked out like I did and taken it easy. What are you drinking?

• +1
Jack ain't that fancy but yhh shoulda gone with vodka, probably wouldn't have blacked out like I did and taken it easy. What are you drinking?
Not that fancy, but you pay double the price for the same buzz, mirin tho. Do you enjoy the taste of it or nah? How much did you drink before blacking out?

I've drank this new tequila I bought today:

Did the job, and only cost me 99DKK (about 15$).

• Love it
Reactions: blackazure88
Not that fancy, but you pay double the price for the same buzz, mirin tho. Do you enjoy the taste of it or nah? How much did you drink before blacking out?

I've drank this new tequila I bought today:
View attachment 2744062
Did the job, and only cost me 99DKK (about 15$).
Fuckkk like half a bottle man before I black out. I fucking despise the taste. I only drink today cuz valentines and shit and didn't wanna deal with normies. But fuck I do it to myself tbh

That looks good man enjoy the drink! Never tried tequila before!!

Last edited:
  • +1