burnerzz7
ldar 4life
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2025
- Posts
- 441
- Reputation
- 590
I genueinly don’t enjoy eating food the way most people do, it feels like a chore
Like compared to others like my friends who can eat for fun and be like “let’s go to mcdonalds” 30 min after alr eating dinner
I can’t do that I only eat to survive and satiate my hunger, eating / snacking on food when you’re not hungry is retarded to me cause food is not THAT good to be eating like that
seeing this makes me understand why fat people are disgustingly obese
I’m pretty sure david laid said something similar
Like compared to others like my friends who can eat for fun and be like “let’s go to mcdonalds” 30 min after alr eating dinner
I can’t do that I only eat to survive and satiate my hunger, eating / snacking on food when you’re not hungry is retarded to me cause food is not THAT good to be eating like that
seeing this makes me understand why fat people are disgustingly obese
I’m pretty sure david laid said something similar