I don't even need to destroy Islam

Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me
It's been already destroyed by Christian apologetics everywhere on the internet. The best thing you can do to know the truth is to read the unholy quran (which is the second uncreated God of pisslam), and just compare it to the Holy Bible. My God how can you paedophiles roam the earth without getting locked up in the jail for wanting to fuck children,... this is beyond me.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO DESTROY YOUR DEMONS THAT ARE POSSESSING YOU AND MANIPULATING YOU LIKE THE SAND-NIGGER FOOLS THAT YOU ALL ARE!!!!!! :rage::rage::rage:

FUCK Y'ALL IF YOU DON'T CONVERT TO THE TRUE RELIGION CHRISTIANITY, YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING PAEDOPHILES...

THIS IS JUST DISGUSTING, GOD DAMN!

MAY JESUS HAVE MERCY OUR CHRISTIAN SOULS FOR FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE...

IN THE ALMIGHT NAME OF JESUS!

👑🤍✝️🤍👑

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, KDD5, maxxerlord and 3 others
@BrutalMogger

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
god will guide us through truth and spirit

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
god will guide us through truth and spirit
View attachment 3112624
Amen brother! These fools are just blind to the Truth, but I don't really hate them cause Jesus told us to not hate our enemies. We are in war against demons, not humans, never forget that my Christian brother.

May God give us the strength and courage when the end times come...

AMEN! GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST🤍👑✝️👑🤍

• Love it
It's been already destroyed by Christian apologetics everywhere on the internet. The best thing you can do to know the truth is to read the unholy quran (which is the second uncreated God of pisslam), and just compare it to the Holy Bible. My God how can you paedophiles roam the earth without getting locked up in the jail for wanting to fuck children,... this is beyond me.

I WANT TO DESTROY YOUR DEMONS THAT ARE POSSESSING YOU AND MANIPULATING YOU LIKE THE SAND-NIGGER FOOLS THAT YOU ALL ARE!!!!!! :rage::rage::rage:

FUCK Y'ALL IF YOU DON'T CONVERT TO THE TRUE RELIGION CHRISTIANITY, YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING PAEDOPHILES...

👑🤍✝️🤍👑
Lost lamb art lds

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Averagecel
Amen brother! These fools are just blind to the Truth, but I don't really hate them cause Jesus told us to not hate our enemies. We are in war against demons, not humans, never forget that my Christian brother.

May God give us the strength and courage when the end times come...

AMEN! GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST🤍👑✝️👑🤍
Hate those who hate God.

Psalm 139:21-24

English Standard Version

21 Do I not hate those who hate you, O Lord?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against you?
22 I hate them with complete hatred;
I count them my enemies.

• +1
Hate those who hate God.

Psalm 139:21-24​

English Standard Version​

21 Do I not hate those who hate you, O Lord?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against you?
22 I hate them with complete hatred;
I count them my enemies.
Drink the piss of your prophet to not go to hell. :forcedsmile:

Those are the demons or the wicked people who became just like Satan he's talking about. It was too late for them, they were too evil to repent.

• +1
My prophet? When did I say I am Muslim? He's talking about people who hate God it is written very clearly.

• +1

👑🤍✝️🤍👑
Both are cringe

• +1
Both are cringe

Keep worshipping this man you cringey boneless subhuman, but don't delude yourself into thinking you'll become like him one day. Oh sorry, maybe I'm wrong, maybe you can become like him if you drink his urine and eat his shit hahaahahaahahhaa

If he's holy to you, then everything about him is considered holy by you :forcedsmile::feelsuhh:

• +1
View attachment 3112823

Keep worshipping this man you cringey boneless subhuman, but don't delude yourself into thinking you'll become like him one day. Oh sorry, maybe I'm wrong, maybe you can become like him if you drink his urine and eat his shit hahaahahaahahhaa

If he's holy to you, then everything about him is considered holy by you :forcedsmile::feelsuhh:
Oh yes I definitely worship a random man I put on my pfp because idk what to put
Thank you very smart christian you are so high IQ very intelligent most intelligent christian in the world thank you bhai I should start worshipping Jesus as well

Both are cringe
Bululu haahhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahah LMAO even your username is cringe

You don't even realize cause you're probably too young, so don't worry, I hope one day you'll find the Truth

• JFL
Bululu haahhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahah LMAO even your username is cringe

You don't even realize cause you're probably too young, so don't worry, I hope one day you'll find the Truth
Yes I should definitely rename myself to Jesus
Most intelligent christian not even following the rules of his own religion while calling others trash

• +1
Oh yes I definitely worship a random man I put on my pfp because idk what to put
Thank you very smart christian you are so high IQ very intelligent most intelligent christian in the world thank you bhai I should start worshipping Jesus as well
Don't come up with shitty excuses here. You could have chosen a beautiful woman (not a little girl) instead of that faggot:feelsuhh:

• +1
Yes I should definitely rename myself to Jesus
Most intelligent christian not even following the rules of his own religion while calling others trash
That's the only name you should never EVER choose, cause you'll never be like Jesus, you idiot.

How can you compare yourself to the almighty Jesus Christ (Glory to his name)?

You have more chances to become a Chad, even if you're a subhuman, than to become like Jesus.

• +1
Don't come up with shitty excuses here. You could have chosen a beautiful woman (not a little girl) instead of that faggot:feelsuhh:
I'm not a gooner :forcedsmile:

• +1
That's the only name you should never EVER choose, cause you'll never be like Jesus, you idiot.

How can you compare yourself to the almighty Jesus Christ (Glory to his name)?

You have more chances to become a Chad, even if you're a subhuman, than to become like Jesus.
I don't really follow any religion
I believe in god, it's just that the religions I know and heard of start to not make sense when I dive into them and start to rely on the " because I said so bro" factor

• +1
Why didn't God save us from subhumanity?

• +1
You can easily become like Mohamerde though so even if it's cringey to you, you'll still have an easier time to follow Mohamerde as an example or a cow and eat it's "holy" shit lol

• +1
Why didn't God save us from subhumanity?
Because there's more to life than women, or slaying JBs (you creep), etc.

Life is about trying to take the best decisions you can while you're still alive.

The best example to follow is Jesus, and he never had sex, so why do you care about getting a woman?

• +1
Because there's more to life than women, or slaying JBs (you creep), etc.

Life is about trying to make the best decisions you can while you're still alive.

The best example to follow is Jesus, and he never had sex, so why do you care about getting a woman?
Being subhuman goes beyond woman. People treat you like shit
Why did God do this to some people who did nothing wrong?

• +1
Being subhuman goes beyond woman. People treat you like shit
Why did God do this to some people who did nothing wrong?
What matters is what's in your soul. People will treat you like shit even if you're a perfect human (Jesus), cause we're influenced by demons.

Keep falling for the female and society trap, a society where paedophile-worshipping subhumans are allowed to spread their false religion, and sometimes even act on it.

You should realize that what people think about you doesn't matter, only God should matter to you, but you don't have strong faith, so it's pointless to discuss further.

• +1