i dont even wanna slay

fraudislaw

fraudislaw

NT is law
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Posts
1,347
Reputation
1,657
i just want a cute gf who likes me and is loyal man one who i like being around and is pretty to me thats really all i want nothing else in life spikes my emotions more than that. i dont understand dudes who have sex with dozens of women, i dont understand that level of lust

i feel like the happiest a man can be is with a woman he truly loves. if you truly love someone you wont want others, call it delusion or cope but it really is the best feeling. someone to share ur feelings and songs with and be vulnerable with, cuz vulnerability is the only way to mitigate the loneliness all men feel ultimately

maybe its all JBF theory
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader, chubbas, americanpakitruvcel and 2 others
i just want a cute gf who likes me and is loyal man one who i like being around and is pretty to me thats really all i want nothing else in life spikes my emotions more than that. i dont understand dudes who have sex with dozens of women, i dont understand that level of lust

i feel like the happiest a man can be is with a woman he truly loves. if you truly love someone you wont want others, call it delusion or cope but it really is the best feeling.

maybe its all JBF theory
I have sex with multiple women because I cannot feel whatever you call "love". I am also not sexually attracted to anyone, but I like feeling warm, and sex is warm. This is straight ropefuel for me; I'll never love anyone, boss... 😢:kys:
 
I have sex with multiple women because I cannot feel whatever you call "love". I am also not sexually attracted to anyone, but I like feeling warm, and sex is warm. This is straight ropefuel for me; I'll never love anyone, boss... 😢:kys:
you cooked your brain chemistry. endless sex is just as bad as daily porn.
sure sex is warm but the warmth from cuddling a woman you love is only comparable to heroin
 
you cooked your brain chemistry. endless sex is just as bad as daily porn.
sure sex is warm but the warmth from cuddling a woman you love is only comparable to heroin
fo sho big bro, sex is sex, and my brain chemistry is already shit cause of how many drugs im on. Anything to feel something
 
fo sho big bro, sex is sex, and my brain chemistry is already shit cause of how many drugs im on. Anything to feel something
no amount of sex or ascending will rival the fun innocence of being a teenager hanging out with friends every weekend and meeting a girl you like for the first time
 
no amount of sex or ascending will rival the fun innocence of being a teenager hanging out with friends every weekend and meeting a girl you like for the first time
That's the problem tho aint it? I don't get connections to people, so what else is there for me other than vices?
 
That's the problem tho aint it? I don't get connections to people, so what else is there for me other than vices?
admittedly i may just have a more idealistic mindset about these things (tragically so)
i do think that the ideal for every man is a single woman they truly love but some people are more/less sensitive to it than others
i have neither
wait until you get attached to the wrong girl someday :feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Littlepickel2
i just want a cute gf who likes me and is loyal man one who i like being around and is pretty to me thats really all i want nothing else in life spikes my emotions more than that. i dont understand dudes who have sex with dozens of women, i dont understand that level of lust

i feel like the happiest a man can be is with a woman he truly loves. if you truly love someone you wont want others, call it delusion or cope but it really is the best feeling. someone to share ur feelings and songs with and be vulnerable with, cuz vulnerability is the only way to mitigate the loneliness all men feel ultimately

maybe its all JBF theory
eh i promise you 90% of those 'sex demons' you described want love just as bad as you do if not more, they just know its not gonna happen
 
  • +1
Reactions: fraudislaw
eh i promise you 90% of those 'sex demons' you described want love just as bad as you do if not more, they just know its not gonna happen
I believe that
Men live a tragic life if you think about it,
your woman gets corrupted by men seeking women who dont get corrupted by the very things those men do
 
I believe that
Men live a tragic life if you think about it,
your woman gets corrupted by men seeking women who dont get corrupted by the very things those men do
my girl cheated on me twice before i finally gave up on that whore, its bound to happen to us all, even in 'long lasting' marriages half the time they are super unhappy
 
my girl cheated on me twice before i finally gave up on that whore, its bound to happen to us all, even in 'long lasting' marriages half the time they are super unhappy
Non-0 chance you meet the love of your life one day though. That slim chance is what keeps me going everyday
 
i just want a cute gf who likes me and is loyal man one who i like being around and is pretty to me thats really all i want nothing else in life spikes my emotions more than that. i dont understand dudes who have sex with dozens of women, i dont understand that level of lust

i feel like the happiest a man can be is with a woman he truly loves. if you truly love someone you wont want others, call it delusion or cope but it really is the best feeling. someone to share ur feelings and songs with and be vulnerable with, cuz vulnerability is the only way to mitigate the loneliness all men feel ultimately

maybe its all JBF theory
i strongly agree with and relate to this
 
i just want a cute gf who likes me and is loyal man one who i like being around and is pretty to me thats really all i want nothing else in life spikes my emotions more than that. i dont understand dudes who have sex with dozens of women, i dont understand that level of lust

i feel like the happiest a man can be is with a woman he truly loves. if you truly love someone you wont want others, call it delusion or cope but it really is the best feeling. someone to share ur feelings and songs with and be vulnerable with, cuz vulnerability is the only way to mitigate the loneliness all men feel ultimately

maybe its all JBF theory
Low test
 
  • JFL
Reactions: fraudislaw and ewri
I have sex with multiple women because I cannot feel whatever you call "love". I am also not sexually attracted to anyone, but I like feeling warm, and sex is warm. This is straight ropefuel for me; I'll never love anyone, boss... 😢:kys:
soulless creature
 
  • +1
Reactions: fraudislaw
Thanks bro, this totally hasn't been said on here a million times before (y)
 
soulless creature
Thanks for the reminder bro. I wrote a whole 13000 word thread explaining the pain of not feeling things. I think I have a pretty good understanding of how "soulless" I am.
 
  • +1
Reactions: emogymmaxx
i just want a cute gf who likes me and is loyal man one who i like being around and is pretty to me thats really all i want nothing else in life spikes my emotions more than that. i dont understand dudes who have sex with dozens of women, i dont understand that level of lust

i feel like the happiest a man can be is with a woman he truly loves. if you truly love someone you wont want others, call it delusion or cope but it really is the best feeling. someone to share ur feelings and songs with and be vulnerable with, cuz vulnerability is the only way to mitigate the loneliness all men feel ultimately

maybe its all JBF theory
low T trait, a functional and reasonable male would want this in a woman that he can also fuck the shit out of.
 
Thanks for the reminder bro. I wrote a whole 13000 word thread explaining the pain of not feeling things. I think I have a pretty good understanding of how "soulless" I am.
how long have you been thinking this way?
 
how long have you been thinking this way?
I've been suicidal about it since around 6-7, and before that, I don't remember enough to be able to say. "Feelings" are unobtainable for me; it isn't a depressive episode; it's just a constant state of indifference.
 
you almost make me want to actually take a girl serious again ngl bro:trepidation::unsure:
low T trait, a functional and reasonable male would want this in a woman that he can also fuck the shit out of.
i dont care about being a "functional and reasonable male" when the average male is an obese chud who copes with "braa im working on myself"
how is it low test to desire a geniune relationship? i can fuck girls if i want but i simply dont have any desire for that.
I dont care about the lows that always come after taking a girl seriously, as long as i get to enjoy those sweet highs :feelsgah:
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mtnoct

Similar threads

sørenyuko
Replies
0
Views
10
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
ICR
Replies
28
Views
93
ICR
ICR
thehand
Replies
6
Views
78
iamnothing
iamnothing
Surfsup
Replies
1
Views
40
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
slaviccartfiend
Replies
14
Views
211
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse

Users who are viewing this thread

  • sørenyuko
Back
Top