I dont even want a fuck toy i just want a ltr gf

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
I dont desire slaying, as much as it seems pleasurable i am more interested in getting a relationship with a girl. However my fear of relationships is being cuckolded by the female which happens frequently with long term relationships. It's a shame women are so fucking evil, cruel and heartless that all they want is to be inseminated by a genetically superior male and betabuxx an average man and then divorce cuck him, all the while people thinking they are the disadvantaged in society.

Im so lonely , ive never had a female companion.
:feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Pietrosiek
Same. I'm so desperate for love from a girl. Must be good feeling to know a girl is in love with you.

Same. I'm so desperate for love from a girl. Must be good feeling to know a girl is in love with you.
is love even real? im starting to believe girls dont actually feel love or any kind emotions.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
is love even real? im starting to believe girls dont actually feel love or any kind emotions.
bro u will only feel real "love" from a female if you significantly SMV-mog her, but at that point she will be willing to do anything to keep you

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
  • So Sad
bro u will only feel real "love" from a female if you significantly SMV-mog her, but at that point she will be willing to do anything to keep you
:feelswah:
You have to be very good looking or ridiculously rich to SMV mog even an average woman.
Its over, my paranoia of relationships is beyond control

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
love=lust btw
and if you dont have a big dick guess what
a girl will NEVER love you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and norwoodreaper
love=lust btw
i girl will NEVER love you
true
women arent loving people like provider males.
they are lustful creatures whos only desire is chads cock thats all they are biologically programmed to do, crave his big cock for her own pleasure while her subdued, weak, submissive husband watches.
This is the future for me.

:feelswah:
You have to be very good looking or ridiculously rich to SMV mog even an average woman.
Its over, my paranoia of relationships is beyond control
love=lust btw
a girl will NEVER love you
this is actually very important too, you can be average or below average dick size and slay but if you want to keep an ltr it's 6+ inches or cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182 and norwoodreaper
Most women are whores in this society.

• So Sad
loveless.net refugees.dot.me

• Hmm...
Reactions: haircutcel
Mogging a girl by at least 3 points to have a LTR is legit. I followed this path and it worked

look at Alain Delon and Romy Schneider. It exists but only for chads.

I am unable to feel attraction to any woman other than wanting to fuck them so I do not understand ur point

Eventually you'll realize Elliot Rodger was onto something

• +1
If your gf isn't a fuckoy, you're a cuck tbh

If your gf isn't a fuckoy, you're a cuck tbh
i know dude :(
i cant help desire for someone who would care for me tho
I am unable to feel attraction to any woman other than wanting to fuck them so I do not understand ur point
i often feel like this too but today i feel very lonely and longing for a relationship and someone who actually loves me

• So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs