I don’t even want a gf

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Gabriel Garko pilled
I just want friends to chill with .. rn I only have one friend who is partially blackpilled due to watching my insta stories.. I’m thinking to bond more we might do dmt together.. what do you think? I just need a friend man I’ve been rotting since my mid teens when all the estrogen from being obese caught up to me and raped my ADHD phenotype brain even further.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 24614, babineux and 3 others
I thought you're friends with @inferiorpispot234

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and BrahminBoss
Write more info about you: age, height, weight, race, where do you live, what's your job, hobbies, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16275
Write more info about you: age, height, weight, race, where do you live, what's your job, hobbies, etc.
22 6’3 68 kg r1a Indo Iranid Chennai studying rotting on looksmax peating reading

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
So do i, but you hate my non NT ass and literally put me on ignore on all social media for like 2 months

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, BrahminBoss and ascension
So do i, but you hate my non NT ass and literally put me on ignore on all social media for like 2 months

Oof, some revelations in this thread

Wtf Shocked GIF by The Maury Show

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 16275
22 6’3 68 kg r1a Indo Iranid Chennai studying rotting on looksmax peating reading
You're studying? Why not make friends then at the college/university?
Or literally just go outside and talk to people, in poorer regions that's what most folks still do, back when Romania was very poor most people just stayed outside and talked to each other at street corners, near bars, on benches, etc., that's all they did all day!
20210516_DLI-SV-MN_Sadar-11_1621191315301_1621191336738.jpg
new-delhi-street-photography-india-10-1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre and BrahminBoss
You're studying? Why not make friends then at the college/university?
Or literally just go outside and talk to people, in poorer regions that's what most folks still do, back when Romania was very poor most people just stayed outside and talked to each other at street corners, near bars, on benches, etc., that's all they did all day!
20210516_DLI-SV-MN_Sadar-11_1621191315301_1621191336738.jpg
new-delhi-street-photography-india-10-1.jpg
Just talk to Dravidians theory

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension and Gonthar
We are like the same height and weight, how skinny are you?

• +1
I am going for the skinny rockstar look..
Could work but you should have some definition at least, you are 18% bf with no muscle, probably skinny fat judging by the numbers.

• +1
Could work but you should have some definition at least, you are 18% bf with no muscle, probably skinny fat judging by the numbers.
I have some muscle I’m not completely holocaust tier muscle but ye it’s not much.

i want to marry a chinese princess