I don't even want to slay

Deleted member 18372

Deleted member 18372

Platinum
I just want to fit in. I want to be able to share my boring ass relationship story or my slays when the topic arises. I just want to get rid of this virgin tag and be normal enough to live life. Why would I want a bitch nagging about herself all day long. I just want to be a "normal" MTN+ so I can happily cope myself with hobbies and friends and shit until I die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18890, FrameMogger and 1 other person
I just want to fit in. I want to be able to share my boring ass relationship story or my slays when the topic arises. I just want to get rid of this virgin tag and be normal enough to live life. Why would I want a bitch nagging about herself all day long. I just want to be a "normal" MTN+ so I can happily cope myself with hobbies and friends and shit until I die.
What a cruel world for non NTcels! :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18372
just make up stories like everyone else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Prince88 and Eduardo DOV
What a cruel world for non NTcels! :feelswhy:
My NT works fine it's just that being LTN and below fucks your mental development.

just make up stories like everyone else
Nigga I have never seen someone larp about this. In contrast they actually downplay how much sex they get.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
My NT works fine it's just that being LTN and below fucks your mental development.

Nigga I have never seen someone larp about this. In contrast they actually downplay how much sex they get.
why are you hanging out with chads ??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18372