I don't feel in the same wavelength as people my age.

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
At the moment, I have no problem improving myself. In fact, I am accomplishing many things.

The problem? Socialization.

I'm not good at socializing, I'm very introverted, and I don't like things that most people my age like. And God forbid they find out because then they treat you like "the freak" and ignore you ...

I'm at the University, by the way. Normally, I don't mind being liked or bad by anyone, but I feel left out. I've always felt left out of school.

Hope this doesn't kill my inspiration to move on.

How can I deal with this situation?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10915, micropenis29, Deleted member 11295 and 4 others
You need to join a social circle or else your mental state will spiral out of control

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, sorrowfulsad, SlavMax and 12 others
How are your grades and what is your major?

Leave this delusional website now or you will become even more autistic and anti-social

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 11295 and 5 others
At the moment, I have no problem improving myself. In fact, I am accomplishing many things.

I'm not good at socializing, I'm very introverted, and I don't like things that most people my age like. And God forbid they find out because then they treat you like "the freak" and ignore you ...

I'm at the University, by the way. Normally, I don't mind being liked or bad by anyone, but I feel left out. I've always felt left out of school.

doesnt fucking matter what people think. u gotta learn how to be ur own man, stand on ur own two feet. MGTOW ... maybe thats the way to go ... maybe .. who knows ??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, getra, Kristin and 3 others
doesnt fucking matter what people think. u gotta learn how to be ur own man, stand on ur own two feet. MGTOW ... maybe thats the way to go ... maybe .. who knows ??
MGTOW it's just a rotten cake with a nice cherry on top...

the only way out is to throw yourself into it. Its a lot like fighting, playing an intrument, gaming etc. to get good you gotta do it. Being on an incel forum does not improve it at all and your first goal should be to spend less and less time on here an be too busy looking for company.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Kristin
If you were born introverted, you're gonna die introverted man, hopefully you can meet another introvert.

Same with me I'm like a 40 yo man stuck inside a 18yo body

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 11167
Are you really introverted or is your extroverted side just suppressed by your subpar looks?

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

I felt similar when i was younger.

You will find your place eventually, dont worry.

Maybe join some group of the hobbies you have, you will probably find similar individuals that you get along with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, SpiritAnimal and GolemRot
You need to join a social circle or else your mental state will spiral out of control
Why women like your avi is fucking beyond my genuine comprehension.

What are you “interested” in that would make you a freak?

you might just be intellectually gifted or neurodivergent

I felt similar when i was younger.

You will find your place eventually, dont worry.

Maybe join some group of the hobbies you have, you will probably find similar individuals that you get along with.
Teehee

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5799

im feeling this exact thing.the only cure it think is finding the right people but i know its easy for me to say it as i haven't done so

edit: also don't try to please people its the worst thing you can do to yourself

Why women like your avi is fucking beyond my genuine comprehension.
I think chalamet is like the visualisation of soft fem boy gender bend. Same reason why they like feminism. I don’t think they wanna fuck him tho.

And God forbid they find out because then they treat you like "the freak" and ignore you ...

this is not a problem

quite the opposite actually

I think chalamet is like the visualisation of soft fem boy gender bend. Same reason why they like feminism. I don’t think they wanna fuck him tho.
cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bysontallou and AsGoodAsItGets
You may be a reincarnated soul, that very Human life you're living right now, might be one of the later stages in a series of lived Human life, where wisdom has been gained through the individual lifetimes,

thus you may feel out of sync with people that have not yet reached your state of understanding of Life, and the world and Reality at large.

I don't know about that. I've gone years in my 20s without having any kind of social circle. I've always been able to effortlessly jump back into them though whenever I found it worthy of doing so.

I think it depends on how you feel about the whole thing. Then again, some people might just be wired in a way where they don't need it to feel complete.