I don’t get along with white ppl inrl

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Truth be told I’m white. (Pale to be exact) only friends I have are either Hispanic or black. I can’t get along with my own people (except for forums). Idk why they don’t like me. but I just want to make it clear if I appear to be racist it’s because I am racist against all races.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Damn I was expecting you to be black. Did you grow up among blacks and hispanics and thats why you get along with them better?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
read my nt maxxing guide asap

• +1
I get on better with asians tbh. My best friend at school was of Japanese descent.

In a way, I have more experience with Japan than @Zesto does. :sneaky:

• +1
Correct my high school was mostly black / hispanic this is probably why
I would probably be beat up daily in that kind of highschool.

• +1
I don't get along with anybody. Arabs hate my ass. Whiteys hate my ass. Identitycrisis-cel

I get on better with asians tbh. My best friend at school was of Japanese descent.

In a way, I have more experience with Japan than @Zesto does. :sneaky:
Awkward people tend to get along better with Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
Awkward people tend to get along better with Asians.
Yeah he was a nerdy Japanese kid. He didn’t judge me or make fun of me like other people because he was in the same position as me.

Outcasts gotta stick together. :feelsokman:

Truth be told I’m white. (Pale to be exact) only friends I have are either Hispanic or black. I can’t get along with my own people (except for forums). Idk why they don’t like me. but I just want to make it clear if I appear to be racist it’s because I am racist against all races.
black people i work with and arabs tend to be very redpilled so i talk with them more than the soy white "males" that surround me

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, 11gaijin and Swagwaffle