I don't get how incels hate women. I love their presence.

God's speed. I call for the public execution of all those that oppose CRISPR. Any couple planning on having a natural child should be castrated once CRISPR hits the market. Too bad it'll be in 50 years because shit takes way too long to implement in the west. Thankfully China is more blackpilled and high IQ.
And I'll be long dead at that point.
Yeah China's govt will try to suppress it so I might try to steal a few samples and do work back here at my uni to bring to the west

If I get famous I will be incel apologist and preach blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WelcumToTheRealWorld
Yeah China's govt will try to suppress it so I might try to steal a few samples and do work back here at my uni to bring to the west

I doubt China will try to surpress genetic engineering. They want their citizens to be smarter, stronger, faster, taller than their competition in the west. They've already been selectively breeding athletes for ages now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Blackpill will forever remain taboo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Because they got cucked by them so much

In incel lingo it's called the fem-hate cuck threshold

• +1
I doubt China will try to surpress genetic engineering. They want their citizens to be smarter, stronger, faster, taller than their competition in the west. They've already been selectively breeding athletes for ages now.
But they want to tax the fuck out of people to use it. I will bring this to the west. I could have saved you from low t plight

• +1
The communists got it all wrong. Material progress will not result in a utopia. Only eugenics will

• +1
Don't know about you but when I'm in LTR and have no intention of cheating/upgrading I treat women like shit jfl, so satisfying
Exactly me too bro. Some girl gave me a hug today and I just sat there and didn't move lol

She was like that was awkward I was like "don't touch me"
lol FAGGYTSS

• +1
I literally don't get how incels on .me hate women so fucking much. I love their presence tbh.
They feel so warm and always have enough energy to entertain you. Elevate your mood when you feel down.

Even if I don't know them, if a female sits next to me on the train or bus I enjoy it tbh. I don't think thousand scenario's of that she's a slut and fucking Chad.
I just enjoy her warmth and just try to sleep tbh.

Jfl at having hate for women. I love them with all my heart. Their manipulative behaviour. Their lies. Their ugliness without make-up. Their disgusting behaviour.
I just enjoy it tbh.

Is your brain or your dick talking?

• +1
But they want to tax the fuck out of people to use it. I will bring this to the west. I could have saved you from low t plight
Inshallah, if you succeed in your studies and bring genetic engineering to the west you will honestly be known as the most influential human being of all time.

• +1
I don't have energy to hate

Inshallah, if you succeed in your studies and bring genetic engineering to the west you will honestly be known as the most influential human being of all time.
Fingers crossed boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Fingers crossed boyo
too good to be true but just imagine
@extreme-overthinker nig do you belive me when I say that my IQ is in the 125-30 range?

• +1
@extreme-overthinker nig do you belive me when I say that my IQ is in the 125-30 range?
Personally I'd put you around there. Closer to 120s as your problem solving isn't quite the best sometimes
@extreme-overthinker seems to be very intelligent. Around 130 or so

• +1
Closer to 120s as your problem solving isn't quite the best sometimes
Yeah I'm not creative at all, when I need to solve a problem I usually get stuck and just try to do the most straightforward option instead of trying to be more efficient or alike. For all I know having low creativity drags down your IQ

• +1
Yeah I'm not creative at all, when I need to solve a problem I usually get stuck and just try to do the most straightforward option instead of trying to be more efficient or alike. For all I know having low creativity drags down your IQ
IQ tests are a measure of pattern recognition, spacial awareness, and problem solving. If you are shit at any of these, it drags down your IQ by a decent margin

• +1
IQ tests are a measure of pattern recognition, spacial awareness, and problem solving. If you are shit at any of these, it drags down your IQ by a decent margin
awwww shit, problem solving must be the one

• +1
awwww shit, problem solving must be the one
I mean it's not severe, but if you were more creative and smart with doing some things, you would be near genius level I think

• +1
Yeah that's plausible. Though you do have a really EQ since you have display psychopathic traits
really low EQ*

• +1
I mean it's not severe, but if you were more creative and smart with doing some things, you would be near genius level I think
Probably but that's how it's been my whole life, always been a intelligent person but at the same time been quite stubborn

• +1
Probably but that's how it's been my whole life, always been a intelligent person but at the same time been quite stubborn
I'm sort of the same way. I'm stubborn because I'm usually always right about matters in my life, but if something smarter comes up, I'll work it into my routine

• +1
Yeah that's plausible. Though you do have a really EQ since you have display psychopathic traits
really low EQ*
Yeah I have always frauded most feelings and empathy as well as being weird, like when every year you go back in my life I was weirder

• +1
Yeah I have always frauded most feelings and empathy as well as being weird, like when every year you go back in my life I was weirder
Being empathetic is both a blessing and a curse imo.

• +1
I'm sort of the same way. I'm stubborn because I'm usually always right about matters in my life, but if something smarter comes up, I'll work it into my routine
I'm stubborn because it's quite hard for me to change my mind when choosing a course of action/idea, my parents have always told me that I should be more open

• +1
I'm stubborn because it's quite hard for me to change my mind when choosing a course of action/idea, my parents have always told me that I should be more open
Sometimes it benefits you. For example, I used to always force myself to study a certain way, but as I got older I learn smarter ways from upperclassmen friends and incorporated that into my routine

• +1
Being empathetic is both a blessing and a curse imo.
Can't tell, I think it's a blessing. I mean I know that my friends and people I know wouldn't do things just because they feel they are wrong, like stealing, the wouldn't steal because it's bad (no matter how much they say "it's risky/hard/whatever", I know them) but I would never decide to not something just because it's wrong you know, I may decide to not steal because the effort/reward ratio could be shit but not because it's bad
Sometimes it benefits you. For example, I used to always force myself to study a certain way, but as I got older I learn smarter ways from upperclassmen friends and incorporated that into my routine
Yeah but no matter whatever normies or whoever the fuck says, this shit is genetic and deep into us so I can't expect to be open naturally, you know what I mean? I would need to force myself and God does that looks tiresome

• +1
Can't tell, I think it's a blessing. I mean I know that my friends and people I know wouldn't do things just because they feel they are wrong, like stealing, the wouldn't steal because it's bad (no matter how much they say "it's risky/hard/whatever", I know them) but I would never decide to not something just because it's wrong you know, I may decide to not steal because the effort/reward ratio could be shit but not because it's bad
When you're empathetic you recognize emotions very easily, which is obviously a huge social advantage, but at the same time you respond very strongly to the emotions of others, and that can be very debilitating for you as a man, because often times what "feels" good and what is good are two completely different things. I definitely wish I was less empathetic for example. Seems like I inherited it from my relatives who are all painters and musicians (high emotional intelligence, high creative intelligence,....)

• +1
i hate them and i want to break their hearts

• +1
only true slayers feel that way

• +1
really low EQ*
psychopaths have high EQ
sociopaths on the other hand are degenerate

• +1
psychopaths have high EQ
sociopaths on the other hand are degenerate
Both FRAUD their EQ because they are intelligent and know that they shouldn't go around shouting "I don't have empathy nor I can control myself lololol" like a fucking retard, no one knows I'm a sociopath/psycopath because I'm not imbecile enough to talk about it or some shit that would get me discovered

• +1