I dont get it

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Luminary
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Posts
6,879
Reputation
8,414
I would be rated ltn here but i am still getting hella girls irl. I am aware that i am not that good looking and feel like its a prank sometimes.:feelsuhh:


@Gengar’s Ghost
@SecularIslamist
 
You know the reason yourself, why seeking validation, youre 20<
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024
You know the reason yourself, why seeking validation, youre 20>
I swear to god i am not seeking validation, I am in scandinavia 179 cm tall and still get action somehow
 
I would be rated ltn here but i am still getting hella girls irl. I am aware that i am not that good looking and feel like its a prank sometimes.:feelsuhh:


@Gengar’s Ghost
@SecularIslamist
unfortunately being NT and in the right social circles will get you more bitches than any shit on here 😔
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Geoff2024
it is because you're appeal in a psl forum

boi :feelsokman:
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Geoff2024
it is because you're appeal in a psl forum

boi :feelsokman:
What appeal
3307
 

Similar threads

RedDragonSlayer
Replies
3
Views
24
attraction
attraction
peptidehater22
Replies
1
Views
34
incomplete
incomplete
zudlife
Replies
13
Views
46
senstiveyoungmanlet
senstiveyoungmanlet
RandomAutist
Replies
0
Views
16
RandomAutist
RandomAutist
HexumReincarnated
Replies
14
Views
92
dunc
dunc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top