I don't get modern hip hop/rap music

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
Absolutely despise it.

I can get liking rap back in say, 90s, late 80s. Only because it evokes intellect. That's what I like. But now? Doesn't make sense, the rappers are rapping sentences that aren't sentences, and even if they do rap, it has no meaning, or is just plain out retarded.

Especially to scums who turn this pathetic music up so loud in public.. it pisses me off so much.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haircutcel, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
All mumble rap sounds the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 245
It’s mostly about the beat and hypes people up tbh.

Same bro hate it tbh
I listen to anime theme songs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord, BigBoy, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
gucci gang

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and MrGlutton
I love the 80s tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Same dude. I used to try and be mainstream and "NT" (can't believe I just used that aspie term jfl), but I started listening to EDM, specifically mroe of the softer ones not dubstep really.
And I've liked music more tbh. I still listen to rap butreally not that much. EDM is just too good.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
I love Tyler The Creator tbh

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and Luke LLL
MY SHOOTERS CREEPING LIKE SPIDERS
SLIMING YOU NIGGERS AND LIVING CONFINED
CANG HANG WITH NO NIGGER BE GEEKIN 4 A PROBLEM
BITCH WE TRAP OUT THE BUILDING YOUD THINK IT WAS HAUNTED
STRAIGHT NO CUT I SERVE EM STRAIGHT
BRICKS N PLATES I TRAP IN SEVERAL STATES
I DIVE INSIDE HER LAKE, ALL NIGHT, MY DICK SHE ATE
IM STRAIGHT PAY MY LAWYER STRAIGHT PAY MY PLUG STRIAGHT

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Everything you’d hear on a radio station is going to be watered down. Even though 90s and early 00s was the golden age of hip hop/rap (ice cube, immortal technique, early Kanye, etc.) there is still some quality out there.

Joyner, kid cudi, and lil peep are all current era rappers that are talented and lyrical while still producing some real bangers.

Everything you’d hear on a radio station is going to be watered down. Even though 90s and early 00s was the golden age of hip hop/rap (ice cube, immortal technique, early Kanye, etc.) there is still some quality out there.

Joyner, kid cudi, and lil peep are all current era rappers that are talented and lyrical while still producing some real bangers.
lol lil peep was a fucking faggot

lol lil peep was a fucking faggot
Very true, but he hypnotized a generation with his voice. He’s still extremely relevant even 2 years after dying. Also he’s a slayer, girls are obsessed with him.

jfl the memes write themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Very true, but he hypnotized a generation with his voice. He’s still extremely revenant even 2 years after dying. Also he’s a slayer, girls are obsessed with him.
only ugly bitches and hood ratchets like him and thats because of his status i mean come on no girl in right mind would lay in bed with this gay ass negro

The 808 drum machine changed everything

The intensity of the bass in the kick drum raised the bar for stimulation in music

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
i go outside n i havent met a person in georgia that likes or knows of lil peep
I go outside in Texas and every jb from my HS is still obsessed with him. I guess I can’t prove it to you, but trust me, he could easily slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

even the ones that are lyrical now still holds no comparison towards the rappers in the 90s

bootleg/pseudo rappers, honestly

even the ones that are lyrical now still holds no comparison towards the rappers in the 90s

bootleg/pseudo rappers, honestly
I agree tbh... I like trap production better than old school though so it’s kind of a trade off

Your probably a white kid who only listens to migos or tyga and thinks that’s all the rap genres their is

Your probably a white kid who only listens to migos or tyga and thinks that’s all the rap genres their is
what's your iq you fool?

i said I don't get "modern rap." meaning I don't like rappers like the "migos, tyga"

what's your iq you fool?

i said I don't like "modern rap." meaning I despise rappers like the "migos, tyga"
There’s so many other rap artists in this day and age which are amazing who are underground or not on the top 50

what's your iq you fool?

i said I don't get "modern rap." meaning I don't like rappers like the "migos, tyga"

Hear the musics that i posted above.

Last edited:
playboi carti sucks everyone who listens to him is a retard

playboi carti sucks everyone who listens to him is a retard

literally every single person who has this avatar is a retard

show me a single person on any forum who has playboi carti on his avatar and isnt low iq
only retards who follow every trend without even liking it listen to playboi carti

show me a single person on any forum who has playboi carti on his avatar and isnt low iq
only retards who follow every trend without even liking it listen to playboi carti
Bro playboi carti the goat and I’ve been rocking him since 2015 don’t come at me like that.

If you don’t fuck with carti... well that’s on you my guy.

Always dudes out here thinking hating someone popular makes them special shits hilarious.

Attachments

• F28ECC43-A550-47EE-B394-272A97699B82.png
    F28ECC43-A550-47EE-B394-272A97699B82.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Bro playboi carti the goat and I’ve been rocking him since 2015 don’t come at me like that.

If you don’t fuck with carti... well that’s on you my guy.

Always dudes out here thinking hating someone popular makes them special shits hilarious.

youre a fucking retard lol i can tell that just from your avi without even reading your 20 iq posts

youre a fucking retard lol i can just tell that from your avi without even reading your 20 iq posts
Damn so mad about a difference in music taste. Keep crying for playboi carti.

Whoever takes Avis and this forum seirously is legit autistic.

6D08E1E6 BE7D 414A 8A53 E7EA9DB4CDB9