I don't get modern hip hop/rap music

You’re supposed to listen to it at full volume in a club

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Image result for autism gif

lol that would be a 2010 meme if it wasnt for the caption go inject some iq fella

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I listen to some rappers still, it isn't all bad. Rn my go tos are Yung Gravy, Tyler the Creator, and Kanye.

But I've been listening to older rap bands such as "A Tribe Called Quest" and "Pharcyde". They're really good if you like 90s rap.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2581

• +1
people say "rent free" when they know they are losing the argument to act like they dont care about it

people say "rent free" when they know they are losing the argument to act like they dont care about it
Cause I don’t even care lol your making this a issue. I’d wish you stopped being annoying ngl and spam hitting me up. We have different tastes it is what it is.

Oh and by the way
BB0416D2 73BB 46B7 87C5 4386BE210EDF

Dude I don’t even care lol your making this a issue. I’d wish you stopped being annoying ngl and spam hitting me up. We have different tastes it is what it is.

Oh and by the wayView attachment 94405
rent free in my head and you dont care but you still keep up with me and reply to everything i say because if you stop youll look like a loser eh???
I’d wish you stopped being annoying ngl and spam hitting me up.
lol looks like im the one whos rent free in ur head

alright ill stop bullying you

rent free in my head and you dont care but you still keep up with me and reply to everything i say because if you stop youll look like a loser eh???

lol looks like im the one whos rent free in ur head
Dude how is this even a argument?

Like it’s just your opinion I disagree with and your getting heated for no reason. just lol at Taking this seriously.

Once again

Rent free.

Dude how is this even a argument?

Like it’s just your opinion I disagree with and your getting heated for no reason. just lol at Taking this seriously.

Once again

Rent free.
fella we both know that your the one whos heated irl right now lol youre actually taking this seriously when im just toying you around

fella we both know that your the one whos heated irl right now lol youre actually taking this seriously when im just toying you around
Dude literally all I did was disagree with you relax man. It’s never been that seirous lol

RENT

FREE

• WTF
  • +1
Dude literally all I did was disagree with you relax man. It’s never been that seirous lol
my guy im relaxed lol ure the one who is actually heated and taking this seriously thats why you think im taking it seriously too. U need to go ahead and inject some T because you are getting nervous about arguments on the internet

my guy im relaxed lol ure the one who is actually heated and taking this seriously thats why you think im taking it seriously too. U need to go ahead and inject some T because you are getting nervous about arguments on the internet
I’m not reading all that. Just lol I’m caging irl

RENT FREE

Last edited:
@Bobbu flay when a couple months pass and you get a bit smarter go through these posts and just see how badly im toying u around
ill tag u if i dont forget

@Bobbu flay when a couple months pass and you get a bit smarter go through these posts and just see how badly im toying u around
ill tag u if i dont forget
Lolllllllll how many times do I have to say idc lol your hounding me for attention.

This is literally over a difference in musical opinion it’s so stupid.

But once again...

RENT FREE

The only rap song that i like isn't even real.

6A54276F C09A 42AE B795 12543EF68FB6

XD

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Hopsin's pretty cool tbh

Muh lyricism. We got a real brainiac here