I don’t get people who fraud on here..

manletmogger

manletmogger

Equinox
Like what’s the point of frauding if that isn’t how you even look in real life?? Like ur just giving urself false hope that you look better than you actually are. Who cares if u don’t look like a htn or higher unfrauded, like no one cares about you… htn+ or not it won’t matter because others on here will only be jealous of you and try take u down with them, the only thing that matters is irl validation not incel validation so u might as well just show what you really look like.

And the best way of knowing what u truly look like irl is going in natural lighting with 2x zoom with back camera standing around 3 - 5 metres away and it should be accurate enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25, JustABadDream, cromagnon and 7 others
Like what’s the point of frauding if that isn’t how you even look in real life?? Like ur just giving urself false hope that you look better than you actually are. Who cares if u don’t look like a htn or higher unfrauded, like no one cares about you… htn+ or not it won’t matter because others on here will only be jealous of you and try take u down with them, the only thing that matters is irl validation not incel validation so u might as well just show what you really look like.

And the best way of knowing what u truly look like irl is going in natural lighting with 2x zoom with back camera standing around 3 - 5 metres away and it should be accurate enough.
Mirror

I kind of respect @Gaygymmaxx for admitting he's a 5'5 dalit even tho he's a coper about his situaiton

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, deadstock, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
Dnrd
4194962 FE0B344C CAA8 421A A202 35C3DD2ECC7B

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I kind of respect @Gaygymmaxx for admitting he's a 5'5 dalit even tho he's a coper about his situaiton
IM SURE YOU KNOW IM 5"6 BASTARD

I need that inch. I need it bad. Don't short me. :feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, iblamechico and PlayersGetPlayed
Im ugly both way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Gaygymmaxx
IM SURE YOU KNOW IM 5"6 BASTARD

I need that inch. I need it bad. Don't short me. :feelsohgod:
Imagine your comeback being 'Actually I'm 5'6'

If there's a god he has no mercy.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
19 it's over
Brutal imagine if u had something that stunted ur growth and u could of done something about it like me rn with just getting diagnosed with an under active thyroidism

You dont get it, id rather rope.

Id rather feel like a normie, than know i am a ltn with stroke face.

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Chill bro he might dox you using your birthday

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and RawMogger
Validation frm South Asians, I guess.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
So 6"2? What the fuck is electronic nigga
Electronic measuring is with a machine (you dalit peasant) I'm a bit shorter on the electronic because it's not as accurate. 6'4 in the way you measure (physically)

Im not even frauding, i genuinely like myself at the mirror, i can talk to anyone
Coz u get used to urself that’s why u ignore those death tier falios u see in front of u over time

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Nigga what the fuck is that
A mirror that doesn't flip you like every other reflection irl

Ppl see you in reverse irl comp to what you see in reflections, surprised you never heard of it in PSL tbh

A mirror that doesn't flip you like every other reflection irl

Ppl see you in reverse irl comp to what you see in reflections, surprised you never heard of it in PSL tbh
Just do what I said u will get a more accurate result tbh

Most mirrors distort your face they're not perfect. You need a mirror with minimal distortion + no flip
Mirrors don't distort your face :lul::lul:

They just flip your image, that's why ppl are surprised on how they act look like when some1 snaps a pic of them with the back cam

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Mirrors don't distort your face :lul::lul:

They just flip your image, that's why ppl are surprised on how they act look like when some1 snaps a pic of them with the back cam
Lol if you think all mirrors are equal in perception. Some mirrors might make you look taller, some shorter, and they can change the proportions just enough so it's not LITERALLY you. I'm not gonna argue with you about water.