I don’t get people who fraud on here..

Everytime i want to check how i look i use the back camera now. Been doing it for months. Now im actually used to seeing myself that way.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Diarrhoea, Autismcel and 1 other person
Lol if you think all mirrors are equal in perception. Some mirrors might make you look taller, some shorter, and they can change the proportions just enough so it's not LITERALLY you. I'm not gonna argue with you about water.
Nigga who tf uses a mirror with a shitty angle that makes you seem taller :lul::lul: Stop acting like a smart ass, 99% of people use flat and good angled mirrors

They're just flipped

Nigga who tf uses a mirror with a shitty angle that makes you seem taller :lul::lul: Stop acting like a smart ass, 99% of people use flat and good angled mirrors

They're just flipped
Enjoy your delusions.

Mtns are invisible without status or money

You just proved my point, you're not ugly despite what psltards tell you
Nah ugly people are invisible too, unless you really are a deformed piece of shit

Nah ugly people are invisible too, unless you really are a deformed piece of shit
Ugly people get stared at, bullied, treated different etc

Mtns can have a normal life but they will struggle when it comes to dating

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Everytime i want to check how i look i use the back camera now. Been doing it for months. Now im actually used to seeing myself that way.
Same bhai

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Autismcel
Those electronic height measurer things

Yea:feelswah::feelswah:, im looking into some studies for regenerating growth plates and shit, looks promising some methods are close to clinical trials
How old are you now?

Now or never basically it’s not over tho imo as long as ur face is good, just get a blood test just in case u have something
Im doing some shit for me jaw since i have reccesion and downgrowth, should be able to fix them, wanted to widen my clavicles but i most likely need hgh for that which i cant get rn, dimorphism is kind of a problem too but im tryna boost t naturally, doubt it will do much but cant buy testosterone so imma just cope

Yea:feelswah::feelswah:, im looking into some studies for regenerating growth plates and shit, looks promising some methods are close to clinical trials
I've never seen that tbh in US, only manual or wall bound adjustable thing

Im doing some shit for me jaw since i have reccesion and downgrowth, should be able to fix them, wanted to widen my clavicles but i most likely need hgh for that which i cant get rn, dimorphism is kind of a problem too but im tryna boost t naturally, doubt it will do much but cant buy testosterone so imma just cope
I’m luckily blessed with good dimorphism but just shit height lol

Bruh how tall are

I wouldn't waste ur time with experimental heightmaxxing shit

Lol if you think all mirrors are equal in perception. Some mirrors might make you look taller, some shorter, and they can change the proportions just enough so it's not LITERALLY you. I'm not gonna argue with you about water.
sure if you're in a mirror room you're gonna see mirrors that make you taller or shorter, or you're looking in a car window or mirror, but generally normal mirrors don't distort you're face as much you just don't notice the asymmetries that's it