I don't get people who say "social media is addictive."

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
The closest thing social media got to "addictive" for me was on Discord and Twitter, where I made friendships with the people there, but whenever I hear normies talk about Insta, Tiktok and even Twitter (used in a consumptive way,) and Reddit being called addictive. I find it odd. Most content on these sites are boring af. I frankly don't know what people are referring to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Fxdzcki and Deleted member 21688
I don't like Twitter.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 14262
Y not? I mean I'm not too fond of it either, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.
Basically, it's bullshit. It's a hub where politicians and famous ones rot and the slaves like whatever they say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Too autistic to make the NT/Aspie distinction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
The only thing I found useful is discord but they beg nitro too much.

• +1
Basically, it's bullshit. It's a hub where politicians and famous ones rot and the slaves like whatever they say.
Yeah that's how most ppl use it tbh but you can meet some interesting characters on there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Yeah that's how most ppl use it tbh but you can meet some interesting characters on there.
It has good people too, but in minority. Some people spit truth over there but unfortunately, they get suppressed.

• +1
Good. Now It's Reddit's turn.
Reddit is useful imho, a lot of important discussion happens there. 4chan could be the same if they kept a permanent archive instead of pruning the threads after 3 days, but browsing reddit is retarded.

Stupid people have always been too fond over the superficial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 14262
Reddit is useful imho, a lot of important discussion happens there. 4chan could be the same if they kept a permanent archive instead of pruning the threads after 3 days, but browsing reddit is retarded.
If they don't like what you said you'll get downvoted to hell. Yeah it's useful but most people are retarded over there. Another shit is Quora. People can agree with everything over these platforms.

• +1
If they don't like what you said you'll get downvoted to hell. Yeah it's useful but most people are retarded over there. Another shit is Quora. People can agree with everything over these platforms.
Yeah, reddit is like quora in the way that you need an account there if you want to ask any questions whatsoever, but they aren't good places to hang on.

This website is your social media.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 14262
this site is addicting

Okay? You're right but I'm talking about normalfag sms.
So you are addicted to it just like normies are to insta, unless you are mentally sane which isnt common here

So you are addicted to it just like normies are to insta, unless you are mentally sane which isnt common here
I'm not really addicted lol I don't really spend as much time here as I used to.

Also, you seem to not be understanding what I'm saying, I mean that on normie sms like insta and tiktok, the content there is mostly boring, on here though, there are lot's of funny threads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
I'm not really addicted lol I don't really spend as much time here as I used to.

Also, you seem to not be understanding what I'm saying, I mean that on normie sms like insta and tiktok, the content there is mostly boring, on here though, there are lot's of funny threads.
Im low iq. Sorry

• +1