I don't get sfcels ( GTFIH and explain me this )

Hypersonic

Hypersonic

10x speed of sound
Someone remind them that Hitler was a German / aryan / Saxon supremacist who murdered lots of cumskims of France, UK, Dutch, nordics , eastern Europeans etc.
Hitler or Nazi were never about white supremacy, only aryan men ( German ) supremacy. I don't get sfcels tbh

germans / Aryans / indo Aryans / saxons are the so far the best caucasian ethnicity.
They mog in looks
They mog in warfare
They mog in iq
They mog in innovation
They mog other cumskins in just about everything.
Germans should not be mixed with cumskins.
They are a totally different race.

Even today Germany is the most powerful economy in Europe, USA is superpower because most Americans are Germans or have German bloodline, even ethnic Americans have some sort of German dna.

Someone remind them that Hitler was a German / aryan / Saxon supremacist who murdered lots of cumskims of France, UK, Dutch, nordics , eastern Europeans etc.
Hitler or Nazi were never about white supremacy, only aryan men ( German ) supremacy. I don't get sfcels tbh

germans / Aryans / indo Aryans / saxons are the so far the best caucasian ethnicity.
They mog in looks
They mog in warfare
They mog in iq
They mog in innovation
They mog other cumskins in just about everything.
Germans should not be mixed with cumskins.
They are a totally different race.

Even today Germany is the most powerful economy in Europe, USA is superpower because most Americans are Germans or have German bloodline, even ethnic Americans have some sort of German dna.
Hitler invited France, UK, Dutch, Nordics to form an alliance to shut down communism in Eastern Europe and form a giga country in Europe based on being European: Aryan Race.

Germany was allied with Japanese racial empire, and the Thai race etc.

Every race gets their own country with no Jewish economic games. That was the selling point. Even Jews were going to get their own country as they consider themselves a different race.

Hitler invited France, UK, Dutch, Nordics to form an alliance to shut down communism in Eastern Europe and form a giga country in Europe based on being European: Aryan Race.

Germany was allied with Japanese racial empire, and the Thai race etc.

Every race gets their own country with no Jewish economic games. That was the selling point. Even Jews were going to get their own country as they consider themselves a different race.
didn’t Hitler eventually plan an Aryan only planet? A nazi victory probably would’ve led to an eventual genocide of all non German people

• +1
Reactions: Hypersonic
didn’t Hitler eventually plan an Aryan only planet? A nazi victory probably would’ve led to an eventual genocide of all non German people
That would be impractical to pull off. Jewish tales.

Yes he did, look what he did with polish people, brutal war crimes against cumskin, literally terrorized London, 100k+ London cumskin died, Luftwaffe literally torched London to ground, i mean literally targeted civilians intentionally.

stfu crusile/tom cruise

• JFL
Reactions: Hypersonic