I dont get the hate towards Indians here

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Indians who want to looksmax can easily take themselves to the top 40% of their phenotypical demographic, making them visible to pretty much 100% of indiana jones'

they also have more SMV than below average whites to white women, i see lots of indian men with below average white women, infact, one of the best friends has recently married and had a kid with a curry.

whereas the balkans are truely fucked, some of the most narcy people ever but they are competiting with anglo and med gods which already puts them bottom 1% for their phenotypical demographic. their women dont want them anymore now that we are all connected on a global scale, and the only ones who are getting a slice of the cake are the brutes who act polar opposites to the way the narcy looksmaxers behave.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, mewman, normie_joe and 2 others
Top 40 percent of the shit outside their hut

• JFL
Reactions: piec and zombie
Top 40 percent of the shit outside their hut
this is top 40 percentile if u get out of the slums

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, laaltin and NoseProphecy
61aS6i1NtpL AC UF8941000 QL80

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Swarthy Knight, mewman and 3 others
Indians who want to looksmax can easily take themselves to the top 40% of their phenotypical demographic, making them visible to pretty much 100% of indiana jones'

they also have more SMV than below average whites to white women, i see lots of indian men with below average white women, infact, one of the best friends has recently married and had a kid with a curry.

whereas the balkans are truely fucked, some of the most narcy people ever but they are competiting with anglo and med gods which already puts them bottom 1% for their phenotypical demographic. their women dont want them anymore now that we are all connected on a global scale, and the only ones who are getting a slice of the cake are the brutes who act polar opposites to the way the narcy looksmaxers behave.
They stink

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Indian have fully given up on India and are now setting their sites on Canada and leaking into America
We are invading the world

b

• +1
Reactions: ominion
They all ugly , annoying , loud and stupid in Latvia . They deserve the hate . Subhumans

• +1
Indians will rape all your mothers and sister if don't stop hating us

• +1
Not just on .org. Go on reddit and you'll see how much liberals who preach tolerance hate indians.

Not just on .org. Go on reddit and you'll see how much liberals who preach tolerance hate indians.
subhumans coping in their little huts, if they see me they would give me money just to cum on their faces

I don’t get why so many mainland curries are here tbh. All you guys need to do is get a beard and careermax/moneymaxx.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I don’t get why so many mainland curries are here tbh. All you guys need to do is get a beard and careermax/moneymaxx.
to mog as hard as possible obviously

the balkan part is cope balkan women love balkan men and prefer them over everyone I talk out of real life experience a few cases here and there don’t translate into reality

• +1

I love Indians, they are my best buddies when I go clubbing I always make curry friends. Their women give me pussy cos they feel sorry for me being incel and curry tastes good

This is why I openly say I’m a curry at heart ❤️

• +1
Reactions: murdah
shit skin mogs even on girls
ofc when you show a top .1% shit skin it’s going to look good lmao. that’s like saying muh brown eyes mog then show a brown eyed chad. blue eyes are objectively better and whites are objectively better

• JFL
ofc when you show a top .1% shit skin it’s going to look good lmao. that’s like saying muh brown eyes mog then show a brown eyed chad. blue eyes are objectively better and whites are objectively better
well yea cos only the top 1 percent are even in the game, 90 percent of whites look like shit or manlet, its just harder to attain a level of top 1 percent white as ethnic male. For girls it dont matter as they all converge to similar pheno only thing that differs is colouring and pale skin looks low sex appeal unless stoya level lookz

Indians have good food and good looking women, just unfortunate how subhuman their culture is.