I don't give a single shit about being "rich"

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
Other than having all my basic needs men I could care less about trying to be wealthy. Once you realize what it actually takes to get rich you won't want to do it. There is no shortcut. The only path is a combination of backbreaking work, absolute brutality and superior talent. You need to be willing to wake up at 6 every day and fuck people over like its nothing.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
all i care about is being gooolooking, you could work the shittiest job in the world or do the dumbest shit ever and people will still love you for being good looking

• +1
Reactions: litaz, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 17311 and 2 others
I never cared about it either but I still turned out rich. Can’t imagine living middle class life, let alone poor life…sounds tormenting

I never cared about it either but I still turned out rich. Can’t imagine living middle class life, let alone poor life…sounds tormenting
You were born rich

Yes bro, your point being?
You said you never cares about it when you always were rich and you didn't turn rich you always were

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
You said you never cares about it when you always were rich and you didn't turn rich you always were
Fairs I kinda get ur point

I still never cared about it growing up, and once I became an adult I worked hard for my degree and current position so I can say I turned rich, but ofc nepotism and my parents’ wealth helped.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Fairs I kinda get ur point

I still never cared about it growing up, and once I became an adult I worked hard for my degree and current position so I can say I turned rich, but ofc nepotism and my parents’ wealth helped.
Yet you posting here, your life isnt that great then. Most rich and successful people dont have time on the things like this or have better things to do

Yet you posting here, your life isnt that great then. Most rich and successful people dont have time on the things like this or have better things to do
Empty assumption, my life is amazing..doesn’t take long at all to make a post here lol, I love the obscure entertainment

You can use psl and be succesful, they are not mutually exclusive